Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Delmonico takes his howitzer and goes back in the dugout and latches the door.  Leavin' Duke ouside with Slim with nuthin' ta eat but slightly bruised Brussel Sprouts that have a sulpurous taste. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Now that Slim is green, greasy, and muddy, he decides ta go ta town ta git cleaned up and get more "ammo". He jumps on his horse and heads fer town. After he gets cleaned up, he finds a room for the night.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Poor Slim is tired and goes right to sleep, suddenly just before 11 there is a lot of noise and ruckas in the street below.   ;D ;D ;D  Suddenly there is the noise of shots in the street and gumdrops come crashin' through the hotel window. ;D ;D :D

A food fight has broken out in the street. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Unbeknowst (I like that word) to Newt/Del, Slim has secured the use of a Gatlin gun and 10,000 rounds loaded with gumdrops. Slim points the barrels out the window toward the street and starts crankin' on the handle. Gumdrops fall like rain.  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

Back at the dugout, Delmonico can hear the rattle of the Gatlin' gun and he is glad he is locked down in his dugout. ;D ;D ;D  The traitor dog Duke whines outside cause he's hungry and Slim neglected to take him to town with him. ;) ;)  The FFg is no where to be seen and Duke is so sorry he forgot which side his bread was buttered on. ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother opens her umbrella and puts it over her head.

"Is this Newbrassky or Candyland?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Duke, the much abused yellow dog, retreats to the safety of the umbrella, where the Frumpy Fairy Godmother gives him a hambone with large chunks of meat still attached.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

While Slim, the yaller dog and the FFg are dodgin' gumdrops in the streets, Delmonico loads up his mule for a trip.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  He leaves a note that says: "I gots bussiness I need to do in North Platte, you'll have to get yer own supper till I get back."   ;D ;)

He leaves the note along with a recipe fer gumdrop cookies tacked to the door of the dugout. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

While Delmonico is gone, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother, Duke, and Slim get busy, restoring the dugout, cleaning it, cleaning out the stinking remnants of kimchee, slopping the nearly forgotten hogs and tending to the cattle. By the time Del gets back, the place looks as normal as it gets.

:D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico rides back to the ranch with an "I've got a secret look on his face."  ::) ::)  He has a fella with a wagon haulin' some supplies which he unloads in the dugout.   After the supplies are unloaded he pays the man with the wagon and the fella heads on down the road. ??? ??? ???

Among the supplies are a very nice hand hammered sheet irun wok and several bottles of soy sauce.  Other strange packages and bottles are quickly put in the cupboards.  Duke wags his tail, but only gets a scowl, he is really begain to realize there might not be no more bread buttered on any side, most likey he will only get margerine for a while. ::) ::) ;D :D ;)

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Margerine!  >:( That's a dirty word in Wiscoooooooooooooonsin.  ;)

Delmonico

Well if'n you and that yaller dog upset the cook much more yer both gonna get nuthin' to eat but Velveta cheese samwiches, with margerine on Wonder bread and yer gonna get "Soy" milk ta wash it down. ;D ;D ;D   Fer dessert yer gonna get Twinkies. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Tommorow ya get the same thing fer dessert but ya get Turkey bolonga with that fake mayo stuff on it on yer samwhich. ;D ;D

No ya must 'scuse me, I gotta talk to a cosie about some sourdough biscuits and some shaved venison.  Newbrassky Cheese Steaks fer me ta nite. ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Duke gives Slim a look with a question in his eyes that says: "Upset the cook, didn't he start this mess?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Well maybe I did start it, but I've been mostly stuck in the house since Sunday night., I'm goin' stir crazy.   :o :o :o  But wait till what I ordered in North Platte gets delivered.  :)  You will like what am am gettin' us fer the ranch.  It's what we really need. :o :o 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on January 05, 2005, 05:37:03 PM
...Velveta cheese samwiches, with margerine on Wonder bread and yer gonna get "Soy" milk ta wash it down. ;D ;D ;D   Fer dessert yer gonna get Twinkies. ;D ;D ;D ;D  Tommorow ya get the same thing fer dessert but ya get Turkey bolonga with that fake mayo stuff on it on yer samwhich. ;D ;D ...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
La, la, la. I can't hear you.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"I'm just wondering what happened to the recipe for gumdrop cookies. They sound good!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

It was with the note that said "I'm goin' ta town." ;D ;D ;D ;)  Slim most likey took it home and had Mrs. Slim bake him cookies. ;D ;D ;D ::) ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on January 06, 2005, 03:15:12 PM
It was with the note that said "I'm goin' ta town." ;D ;D ;D ;)  Slim most likey took it home and had Mrs. Slim bake him cookies. ;D ;D ;D ::) ;)
:-X ;D

Delmonico

Ok, can't 'member fer sure, but I think the last time I baked them I just used a chocolit cookie recipe and where it said chocolit chips I used cut up gum drops. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Did Delmonico get that pasta maker AnnieLee's been wanting? Enquiring minds wanna know.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com