Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

When Trinity arrives at the cottage, litl trinity has et all the fish and cleaned out the potted meat stash that Trinity had put away,
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Delmonico also notices that Trinity has also ate all the potted meat that made up the potted meat shed.  Delmonico realizes that there is no potted meat left on The Ranch With No Name, and then suddenly the wind shifts from the North-West and the snow really begains to fly. ;D ;D ;D ;D

<does this mean that Trinity will be snowed in with no potted meat, wait and see.> ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity stands completely still, staring at the empty potted meat containers.  Sherlene speaks to him but he doesn't move.  Suddenly a single tear wells up in his right eye and runs down his cheek.

Trinity stands for the rest of the night staring unblinkingly at the havoc.  His lips move, yet he says nothing.

Sherlene finally goes to bed and blows out the candle.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

while Trinity is standing there in the dark he hears litl trinity jump off his bed and crawl under it.

Delmonico

Under the bed he finds nuthin' but empty cans, as the snow starts to drift up to the windows and the wind picks up. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity, screams with pain as he claws the walls and door,

( course it's only been bout 15 minutes since Sherlene blowed out the candle.

Trinity

Suddenly the sound of metal can being chewed can be heard.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

By mornin' the drifts are 7-8 feet deep and Trinity has ate every crumb in the cottage.  Mean while Delmonico and every one else is havin' bacon, eggs, and pan cakes for breakfast in the kitchen of the ranch house. ;D  "Delmonico says, funny Trinity hasen't showed up for breakfast, here we'll just divide his share. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

with their belly's full, the boys at the ranch sit around by the fire trying to remember the last time they saw Trinity and maybe where he took off to.

Delmonico

Delmonico says, "I think he went to his cottage, most likey Sherne has made him a big breakfast." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

he's been over here at the ranch sa much lately,  Sherlene most likely fergot how much he can eat ;D ;D

Trinity

"Psst.  Sherlene.  You gonna wake up an' cook?  Ah swep' up some dust fer ta make corfee with.  Ah need food!  Sherlene, please don' roll over..."

Ozark Tracker

Sherlene opens one eye and it gives Trinity a you'd better keep quite look. ;D

Delmonico

<Will Trinity starve to death or will he get the shovel and tunnel to the ranch house, stay tuned to find out.> ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity opens the winder and gets 4 buckets of snow, he pretends the first 2 are ice cream.

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on January 30, 2007, 07:15:27 PM
Sherlene opens one eye and it gives Trinity a you'd better keep quite look. ;D

"Oh..."

Trinity gets up and after an hour gets a fire going in the stove.  He places the coffee pot over the heat, dumps the dust and debris into the pot and steps outside.  As he's standing in the cold he notices that his back is very warm.  Suddenly, Sherlene screams and runs past him, carying the twins.

"What?"

Ozark Tracker

with her night shirt tail on fire, Sherlene runs and creates a tunnel plum over to the ranch house, Trinity, litl trinity and Deenese follow close behind

Trinity

To Sherlene, Trinity asks: "What in tarnation didja do back thar.  Tha whole kitchen was ablaze!"

Ozark Tracker

with her shirt tail burned off plum up to her uh-huh,  she takes a double handfull of snow and shoves in Trinity's face ;D

Sod Buster

Sod Buster shows up with his mug of Glogg, watching the scene with amusement.

Ahhhh......this Glogg is good.  <slurp>
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com