Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Del slowly brings up the heat to a litany of Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow Ith hurths,  Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow Ith hurths, Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow,Ow Ith hurths!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Ozark Tracker

about that time Trinity's tounge comes unstuck from the metal,  he walks around in a circle doing a little dance, with his tounge hanging out of his mouth.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Delmonico decides that now that he's got The Steam Traction engine fired up he needs to go fer a ride, he throws in the drive clutch and takes off. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity thinks Del is a trying to run over him so he runs off in fornt of the tractor,  not thinking he could just stop, step to one side and let the tractor pass,

after bout 6 or 8 miles his tounge is really hanging out.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity, knowing that tomorrow is the winter sol tice keeps asking Del, when do we go get on the train, 
is it time yet, is it time yet, is it time yet, is it time yet. is it time yet, is it time yet, is it time yet, is it time yet.  is it time yet, is it time yet, is it time yet, is it ti is it time yet, is it time yet, is it time yet, is it time yet.me yet. 

Delmonico

Trinity's tongue comes loose and Delmonico parks The Steam Traction Engine and when it cools he drains it. ;D  He hitches up the buckboard and lods everyone up and heads to Dunning. ::)  "It ain't till Friday, we will be in Dunning in the mornin' and we'll catch the mornin' east-bound." ;D  He then puts the team up to a fast trot. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinty starts talking about going to eat out up to Dunning, a trying to decide what he might order.

Delmonico

Won't have time, will have to eat in the dinnin' car.  Trinity sits on the back of the buckboard and his tongue drags in the dirt. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

with his tounge a dragging he asks Del if he thinks they might have ice cream on the train to ease his tounge pain.

Delmonico

Well see, Delmonico passes around a bag of jerky and another a hardtack to tie them over till mornin'. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

with his tounge starting to shrink back in his mouth, Trinity has a little jerky, just trying to be careful and not bite his tounge.

Delmonico

Trinity goes to the front of the buckboard and taps Delmonico on the shoulder and wispers in his ear.  Delmonico hollors whooo and stops the buckboard.  He says to Trinity, "Hurry, I thought I tolt ya to do that afore we left." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

as soon as Trinity gets off, Del takes offf a quick trot,  Trintiy runs about 3 miles before Del stops and picks him up again,

(we got ta have all the coal we can get)

Trinity

But because Delmonico didn't wait long enough before leaving, Trinity still has to go.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

since he ain't driving the wagon,  Trinity breaks out the jug and starts singing Christmas songs.

Trinity

He breaks out two jugs.  The drinking jug and the playing jug.  Soon he's laying down a nice bass line while Delmonico sings "Corn, Water and Wood".
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

people start coming outa their houses along the way, thinking it's a travelling show of some kind,  when they hear the christmas music,  they throw food onto the wagon,  Ozark sorts out the green from the rest, knowing Trintiy will just throw the green stuff back at em.

Trinity

"Thankth Othark!  Ooooh!  A pickled thauthathe!"

Ozark Tracker

coukrse a couple of the yelllow veggies get by and Trinty eats em.  (without knowing)

Trinity

Disliking the yellow veggies much more than the red ones, Trinity begins to vomit.  Yellow and white slime (not slim) spews from his innards with chunks of Penrose sausages.  Upset at having lost the sausages, Trinity attempts to pick them out, but the consistency of the yellow veggies only makes him sick again.

Edited by the moderator. Slim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com