Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Very quickly they are both floatin' down the Dismal. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

:o "Naaaaawwwww!!!!  Don' let it git to tha excrement tube!!!!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Suddenly Ozark flushes the Water Closet in the Wedgewood room and Trinity and slim are in deep poop. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Slim picks out a board floating by and surfs on down the river.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

No that's not a board, a log yes.  Durn Ozark, what have you been eatin'? ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

musta been them little bitty hogs, I think they'd been eating toadstools. :o :o

Trinity

While Ozark is hanging onto an oversized log, Trinity's eyes catch something gleaming in the sediment.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

(Note, reread, Slim is hangin' onto the log that Ozark flushed.)

Delmonico sees Trinity reachin' for a ring and shoots right by his hand, Trinity pulls his hand back and floats around the bend. ;D  Delmonico gets a stick and gets the ring and takes it away.

(We can't let Trinity do that one again.)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Dernit, that hurt!  :o Oh nooooooo!  What happent to that rang.  Dagnabbit!"

Trinity stares with squinted eyes after the log as it rounds the bend.  "Now, jes' who is that yonder on tha lawg?" 

Ozark Tracker

with his eye open wide, a tiny little brown log pokes it. or was that a log  ??? :o :o

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on November 30, 2006, 09:17:37 PM
with his eye open wide, a tiny little brown log pokes it. or was that a log  ??? :o :o

"If it were 'posed ta be a lawg, it were mighty strange lookin' indeed!"

Ozark Tracker

when he can see again he looks back down river and looks again for the fellar on the log. but the current is pulling him along pretty fast.

Trinity

Trinity tires of trying to catch up with Slim, so he exits the river and mopes back to the house where someone has set up a Christmas tree.  Noting that the tree is not yet decorated, Trinity throws his hat on the top and sits down in front of the fire to warm up and dry off.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity gets warm and falls asleep, when he wakes up, the tree is decorated with several gifts already under it. Trintiy looks thoughout the house and sees no one around.

Trinity

Then he looks at the names on the tags and doesn't find his anywhere.  He slumps back into the chair when he remembers that he can't read.

Ozark Tracker

it musta been the Christmas Fairy that come in and decdorated the tree and brought in a few starter gifts.

Trinity

Trinity decides that in light of the fact that he can't read, all the gifts must be for him.  He opens one up and finds a mixing bowl.  "Now, that just stanks.  Tha Christmas fay-ry jus' don' know nothin' bout me!" >:(

Ozark Tracker

Trintiy opens the next gift, it's a whale bone corsette, Trintiy tries it on and almost hurts hisself.

Trinity

Then he tries to think who might have wanted that for a gift.  If this were last year, he would have known.( :'( )  But since this is not last year, Trinity is worried. :o

Ozark Tracker

the next gift Trintiy looks at is a calander with gals holding green garden vegatables

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com