Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Delmonico makes it back to Dunning, picks up Reuben at the livery stable and heads back to the ranch after makin' arangements for the supplies to be shipped when they come in next week. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

as the men are sitting on the front porch they begin talking about traveling,  Trinity says he'd be as fer as San Antone once, done seen the alamo,  Ozark, says once he went to Ft. Smith and seen a hanging up to Judge Parker's gallows. all have a story to tell.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish tells how he came with his family from Ireland.  The boat landed in New York City.  His Pa worked there for a while till he was offered work runnin a rail crew for the Railroad.  The family came West with him, they were killed in a raid on the Railroad work camp.  Irish had learned to drive a team to help brining up materials for the railroad line so he drove a wagon around a good bit of the West while searching for the men that killed his family. 
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Listening to Irish go on and on, Trinity's mind wanders and he begins to wonder what had happened to the small jug that Delmonico had once used to try to trick him.  In it was a very powerful laxative, but what Del didn't know at the time is that Trinity never made "small" jug. :o
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Suddenly Slim's belly starts ta gurgling!  :o

Trinity

Trinity hears the sound and realizes where the jug had disappeared to.

"Ever'body DOWN!  He's gonna bloooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Slim jumps up, to make a run fer it.

Delmonico

Delmonico gets back to the ranch in tim to see Slim poop his pants. :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity

It's flowing in torrents out of his pant legs by now.  Everybody climbs on the porch and orders Slim to remain out in the dooryard.

Ozark Tracker

monkey grabs a bucket from the horse trough, fills it and tosses it on Slim,  again, again and again

Lucky Irish Tom

Slim is like an express train at this point, there's no stopping until he reaches the end of the line.  It has gotten so bad even the dogs won't go out into the dooryard.  They all look at Del like, You woulda rapped us on tha nose fer that!

Trinity

"Keep drankin' that water, Sleeeum.  Ya don' wanna drah up afore yer body is finished eee-liminatin'.  The result is kahnda lahk vapor lock on tha body. :o"

Delmonico

Delmonico rolls up his copy of The Omaha Bee and goes out an whaps Slim on the nose and then spreads the papers out in the yard. ;D  (No Slim ain't gonna get no Milkbone fer this performance.)

<Authors Note, Rita found some dog treats that are puffed corn that are peanut butter flavored.  He likes them a lot.  He also is fun to put a dop of peanut butter on his nose.> ::) :o ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Since his "friends" won't allow him in the house in his present condition, Slim waddles to the Dismal to rinse out his pants and boots.  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

When Slim gets out of the river, Delmonico trips him and slaps stickers to the sole of each.  ::)  Slim removes his boots and turns the upside down to read the sticker.  "When Liquid Material is in Boots, Turn Them Upside-Down to Empty." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity starts trying to tell Slim how he does it. not being able to explain, he shows him, walking down the porch steps Trinity trips falls head over heels,  gets up and tells Slim, see how ma boots was upside down ther fer a little , bit but they never left ma feet.

Trinity

Trinity is so proud of his trick that he does it again... and again... and again.

Ozark Tracker

As Trinity does his trick,  monkey sees him and jumps up & down and chatters at Trinity,  trying to tell the men standing around that he taught Trinity that trick.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on September 18, 2006, 11:14:42 AM
Since his "friends" won't allow him in the house in his present condition, Slim waddles to the Dismal to rinse out his pants and boots.  ::)

Yer welcome at my fields any time.  I can always use the fertilizer!  :o :o :o :o
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com