Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Trinity goes to help too.  He grabs at the sausages first and then a wheel of cheese.  Instead of taking them into the kitchen he takes his plunder to the hammock on the porch.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

a voice Trinity doesn't recognize says,

Trinity, please share with us, we're hungary too.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Trinity quickly adopts all the kittens.  It will take some time to name them since he already has a The Cat, so Trinity goes into the kitchen and grabs more sausage links.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

With the shop locked up tight, Delmonico starts to fire up his Steam Traction Engine. :o ::) :D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"Is we ever gonna know what Dail is workin' on this tahm?"

Ozark Tracker

It may be one of them thngs ya don't want ta know :o

Trinity

"Ah jes gotta know.  You let me know if'n anybody is a-comin'.  Ah'm gonna break into tha workshop!"

Ozark Tracker

Ozark looks around the corner of the barn and can see the smoke from the traction engine in the distance,  wal Trinity  the only way he can be around here is if'n he ain't on that tractor.

Trinity

Trinity tiptoes to the workshop door and starts to fiddle with the lock. 

Ozark Tracker

Frankenbird walks up behind Trinity, leans over his shoulder, pecks the lock hard and it pops open

Trinity

"Ooooh!"  Says Trinity as he sees the inside.  "What do you thank it is?"

Ozark Tracker

Ozark looks around the corner of the barn once more  seeing no tractor,  he walks to the door and looks in,  then turns his head first to the right and then to left,,  well I ain't quite sure.

Trinity

"Wail, Ah thank it's a doofloppy whatchamajiggy  ...thangy."

Ozark Tracker

well yeah now that you said the name of it,  I suppose it looks just like one

Delmonico

When the door opens, Delmonico hollors

Boooooooooooooo
And Trinity wets his pants. ;D

<Secret Tunnel>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Awww dangit Dail!  You know how Ah hate ta sleep in wet clothes!"

Delmonico

Delmonico drags Trinity over to the clothes line and hangs him up by his ears. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Amessenger rides up and says who is Delmonico.  Del tips his hat in recognition and the messenger hands him a package and says, "sign here for reciept."  He looks over and sees Trinity hanging on the line, "You know most folks wash their dirty laundry before they hang it out!"  At the sound of the word "wash" Trinity passes out.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Delmonico signs thee reciept and says, "it's here!" and goes into his workshop. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim sees Trinity hangin' on the clothesline and proceeds ta throw buckets of water on him.  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com