Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

Ozark lays back down on the porch,  Trinity have you got enough jugs to get us through until Del tells us what he's up to
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Shore!  They's one hahdin' behind that chair yer sittin' in."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

as the sun sets in the west, a small light can still be seen in the workshop at the ranch with no name.   and on the porch Trinity & Ozark wonder "why doesn't Del come to the house and cook something."

Delmonico

Delmonico comes to the house, but instead of headin' to the kitchen, he heeads to his room with a can of coal oil.  ;D  He fills up his coal oil computor and soon the bob-wire fence is a hummin.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity says to Ozark "If'n ya put yer ears up to tha wahr, ya kin hear what he's orderin'!  You go do that an' Ah'll make us some potted meat sammiches."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Ozark leans up and hears the bob wire a huming,  turning to Trinity, he says,  what ever you do don't go over there and relieve yerself on that bob wire,  I seen monkey make that mistake the other night,  I walked plum to the river before I found him passed out.   Had to carry him back home.

Delmonico

Delmonico shuts the coal oil computor down, with out a word he goes to the barn and saddles Reuben his saddle mule and rides off to the north. ??? ::)  He does leave a note on the ice box door.  "Expert Chim-knee sweep from Dunning is to arrive to clean the shop chim-knee and the house ones." ;D  Will be back sometime in the Mornin'> ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

<<Arthurs note:  That's a cute pup in Delmonico's avatar, but what is that monstrosity holdin' it??!??!?? ;D ;D>>

Trinity walks into the kitchen and finds a piece of paper with funny scribbling on it.  Unable to make out what it is, he uses it to start to stove fire (again).  Thinking out loud, he says: "You know?  After Dail's fahr las' naght, Ah might clean tha chimernies to day...  Right after breakfast and mah mornin' toddy."

Delmonico

Before Trinity can get started the real chim-knee sweep comes, soot faced, soon he's done with the shop and moves to the house and is joined by some weird lady with an um-brella and a couple of kids. ;D

Chimm, chimm, a chimm chim a chim chim achim chim a knee
The life of a sweep is happy as can be.

They stop cleaning and are dancin' and singin' on the roof. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity,  I didn't see em getting at the jug,  but them people dancing up on the roof gotta be saused.

Trinity

Trinity brings out litl rooster's "Henry Repeating Arms Co. Little Golden Lad .22 rim fire rifle " and pops the singing man in the rear.

Ozark Tracker

I reckon that'll teach him to be getting into others folks squeezings

Trinity

"Ah might have ta pop tha other ones too, cause he shore looks mad.  :o Oh, he's a-comin' down.  Hair, hol' this."  Trinity hands the rifle to Ozark Tracker and runs into the kitchen.

Delmonico

Delmonico watches fron the hill to the north as he rides in.  He says to himself, "Looks like all a them been takin' more than a spoonful of sugar with their medicine." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Ozark takes off toward the barn with the stranger in hot pursuit.  just as they round the corner of the barn,  monkey sticks out a shovel handle thru a crack in the barn and trips the fellar,  Ozark continues to run all the way to the Dismal and decides to go snake hunting since he still has the gun Trinity handed him.

Trinity

Trinity calls out from behind the kitchen curtains: "Better take tha shovel.  Don' wanna git them snakes angry atcha!"

Trinity

With the strange chimney sweeps gone, Trinity leaves his hiding place and decides it's time to head to the stills.  He and Ozark had done a number on the ranch supply and it was time to replenish it.  Besides, he had a special batch of peach squeezings that was just about ready for the second distillation.

Ozark Tracker

Ozark comes walking in from his ????  runaway.  while he was down by the river, he got 4 bull frogs,  and 2 big carps that were in a drying up water hole.  he cleans the game and puts it in the ice box. then starts looking around to see what has went on since he left. not seeing Del or Trinity, he goes out on the porch and lays down in the hammock and drifts off to sleep.

Trinity

"Git up!  Git up, thar's a fahr!!!"  Shouts Trinity at the sleeping Ozark Tracker.

Ozark Tracker

Ozark wakes up, moving a little too fast the hammock spins over, dumping Ozark flat on the porch,  he crawls on off the porch and out in the yard before rolling over on his back to see where the fire is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com