Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Hearin' this and seein' Trinity blush, gives Delmonico and idea. :o
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim arrives in the kitchen with eggs and milk. He makes breakfast of coffee, scrambled eggs, buttermilk biscuits, beef steak, bacon, fried taters, and okra;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Delmonico heads out to his workshop with a project in mind. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

almost moving so fast the human eye can't hardly detect,   Ozark is seated at the table when Slim turns around to sit down the food. ;D Trinity beat me to the table last time :o :o
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on July 07, 2006, 10:56:18 AM
almost moving so fast the human eye can't hardly detect,   Ozark is seated at the table when Slim turns around to sit down the food. ;D Trinity beat me to the table last time :o :o

:D 

Nobody beats Trinity to tha table, except possibly Lil Rooster n Del. ;D :D ;D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Ozark Tracker

oh!  but he was busy in the wedgewood room.

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish gets a cup of coffee and looks at the food Slim has layed out on the table!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Delmonico took a pick-ee-nick basket to the Workshop. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Ya better eat fer Trinity figgers how ta git outta the Wedgewood room or there'll be none left. I locked the door."  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Trinity

Trinity watches everyone staring at the door to the Wedgewood room. 

"Whatcha all lookin' at?" asks Trinity as he wipes his mouth.  Them was some good vittles, Sleeeeum.  Oh, OT, Ah was already to eatin' afore you figgered out what you was smellin' was food." ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

I knowed it, I knowed it, all of us sitting at the table, thinking we was gonna eat.  oh well  pass me a can of that potted meat please.

Trinity

"Naw.  They's plenty of Okry lef'"  ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

With a loud roar, the smoke from the chim-nee in Delmonico's workshop turns from black smoke to flames shooting 20 feet in the air. :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

everybody (except Trinity) dives into the Okry and any other vegatables on the table.

we'll check on Del in a minute

Trinity

Sated, Trinity belches loudly and retires to the hammock on the porch which has a good view of Delmonico's workshop.

Delmonico

Delmonico crawls out on the roof and puts a bucket over the chim-nee.  He comes into the kitchen and says, "I had a chim-nee fire, I.m gonna have to get the Dunning chim-nee sweep out and clean it." ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Whatcha need a chimerny sweep fer.  That fahr jes burnt up tha dangerous stuff." ;D

Silver Creek Slim

"That sounded like a tornado."  :o

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on July 07, 2006, 07:09:05 PM
"Whatcha need a chimerny sweep fer.  That fahr jes burnt up tha dangerous stuff." ;D

"Wait till tommorow, you'll see why." ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Uh oh!"  Trinity reaches under the hammock and produces a jug.  "That don' never soun' good!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com