Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Bacon grease!!!!!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Arcey

Ain't had a chigger since I was a kid.

Fight mosquitoes all summer.  Got so bad after a couple storms a few years ago ya couldn't buy insect repellant.  Stores all sold out.  Drove ta Franklin 'n bought a bunch.

When I was in K-9 the bitin' flies would try ta eat the dogs' ears off.  We'd dress 'em down with a mix of citronella 'n Vaseline.  Then they'd rub against yer uniform trousers.  Whut a mess.................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Sod Buster on June 23, 2006, 08:30:45 PM
A good home remedy for chigger bites is to rub bacon grease on affected areas of skin. Itching will stop immediately and chigger bites will disappear in 2 or 3 days

Just remember not to get around a pack of dogs!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on June 24, 2006, 06:17:29 PM

Just remember not to get around a pack of dogs!  ;D

;D :D ;D

Behold Kandi the Attack Chiwawa. :o

::)

;D :D ;D

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Ozark Tracker

If Kandi, is like my little dogs, he ain't kidding when he says attack. you'd think he's a great dane.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Ozark Tracker

Trinity and Ozark make their way back to the ranch by way of  stills 4, 9 and 11 by the time they get home with a lines of animals following, it's time to hit the hay and get a good nights sleep

Trinity

Trinity is already asleep as before they arrive. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Slim arrives from the northeast with saddlebags filled with cheese and sausage.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish leaves the porch and walks over to Slim and helps him unload his goods!

Welcome back Slim, I think Del got Trinity and Ozark into trouble while you were gone!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

"Thanks, Tom. I wouldn't doubt Del would get 'em in trouble."  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

Ozark comes walking into the house, seeing Slim and Tom with all the goodies, he goes to get a bite.

I'll tell you boys what,  I been to 2 state fairs and a wild west show and I ain't never seen nothing like that ceremony Del showed us the other night,  wnen we done all that dancing.

I reckon them crops will all be good this year now.

Trinity

Still on his horse, Trinity jolts awake.  *Sniff* *Sniff*  "Sausage?"

Trinity runs to where the smell is coming from.  In the kitchen he stands and stares at Slim's saddle bag until he unpacks it.

Delmonico

Watchin' all Slim's sausage dissapear down the bottomless pit called Trinity gives Delmonico an idea and he heads to the shop again. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"Wait Dail!  Ah din' ate it awl!  They's still two links lef... one link lef!"

Ozark Tracker

Ozark, who has been getting some of the cheese before it's all gone, gets that last link and eats it along with the hunk of cheese he has.

where'd Del go,  I thought he was over there cooking.

Delmonico

As darkness falls in Newbrassky, coal oil lamps shine out the windows of the barn workshop, along with hammering noises. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"OT, cough up some of that thar sausage ya jes et, stuff it in this hair casin' an' take it ta Dail.  Mebbe he'll be in a better mood."

Ozark Tracker

as Ozark and the crew of the ranch sit on the porch, soaking in the cool night air,  the peace and quite is broken by the pound of a hammer in the barn shop, each man looks at the others wondering what Del's building now and if it will involve work, when it is finished.

Ozark Tracker

here I got a can of potted meat opened,  just put a little of it in thar and go in the kitchen and dip it in that lard we fried them sausage in,  Del will think it's the real thing and if he chews it up and swallows then decides it potted meat, well it'll be too late then.

Trinity

"Was Ah 'posed ta frah tha sausage?"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com