Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on April 29, 2006, 10:57:54 AM
"Didn't say he don't help, but when was the last time he took a herd to the railroad and sold them?   ;D ;D  If'n I remember right, the only herd he drove to the railroad was his his herd of hogs." ;)
Slim rides in from the Norteast. "I didn't know I was supposed ta take the beeves ta the railroad. I thought ya just let 'em graze and ya ride around lookin' at 'em."  ::) ::) ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: litl rooster on April 30, 2006, 07:32:24 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D>>>>>>>>>>>leaves paper towels for the next viewer.
<Arthur's note: Thanks, Litl Rooster.>  ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

Delmonico saddles up his mule Reuben and says, "I'm gonna take the check for my Drive-Inn France-ice and deposit it in the bank at Dunning.  I'm gonna then take the train to Omaha and do some shoppin'. :o :o  I'll be back in a few days, hold down the ranch while I'm gone.  Ya can tell Stoney Pete he can come in from the range, it'll most likely be quiet while I'm gone." ::)

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Sod Buster

Well..the ol' Farmer's Almanac sez it is time to start plowin' and plantin' the corn.  I get to test out the new mule team and plow that Santa Del bought me for Christmas last year!  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

As Delmonico heads east down the Dismal he hollors, "If ya all be good while I'm gone I'll bring ya a surprise." ::) ::) :o :o ;D ;D :D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"OOOH!  A SUR-prise!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Careful Trinity, tha last surprize Del give ya had Castor Oil in it!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Delmonico on May 01, 2006, 07:16:07 PM
Ya can tell Stoney Pete he can come in from the range, it'll most likely be quiet while I'm gone." ::)
Heard said from upstairs "I've been in my room most the weekend.  I came home to get some peace and quiet." ::)

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Stoney Pete

Having slept all through Monday, Stoney comes down fixes some breakfast (withOUT Del's sauce) and takes it and some coffee out to the porch.  "Del was right about one thing, it's quiet with him gone." ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Silver Creek Slim

Slim grabs some coffee and grub, and joins Stoney on the porch to watch the sunrise. "Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Stoney."

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish joins Stoney and Slim on the porch enjoying the quiet.

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Delmonico

Delmonico rides into Dunning in the late afternoon, he puts Reuben up in the livery stable and boards the evening train to Omaha, via Grand Island and Lincoln. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Settled in his Pullman car, Delmonico goes to the dinin' car and orders coleslaw, broiled Rocky Mountian trout and baked 'tator. 

When the trout arrives, Delmonico looks it in the eye and knows it's fresh. :o ::)  As he dig in with his fork for the cheek meat he says, "Here's lookin' at ya." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Well fellars, since someone finally tolt me that we'z supposed ta be takin' beeves ta the railhead and sellin' 'em, we probably should. I  reckon it's time fer a roundup so we'z can brand, castrate, and drive the fattened beeves to the railhead. Who's with me?"  ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

Got nuthin better ta do, we kin get them beeves ta railhead an then blow off sum steam in Dunning! ;D

Silver Creek Slim

"Sounds good ta me."

Ozark Tracker

Let me go out and catch my mule and get him saddled, get my rope, it's upstairs under ma bed, It'll take me a few minutes to get things together.  get my case knife sharpened. and that bottle of disenfect. and Slim you and Stoney bring your branding irons.

They been out there quite a while, wonder how many of they is now that need to go to town.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Silver Creek Slim

"Sounds good, Ozark Tracker. It'll take us a bit ta git ready also." Tom, Stoney, and Slim start getting their gear together.

Stoney Pete

Stoney gathers his gear, saddles his horse, then sits back down on the porch waitin' on the rest of the men.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com