Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoney Pete

Sneak.  Sneak. Sneak.

Stoney looks around, writes some notes on his pad on skulks outta here. ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Silver Creek Slim

"I'll just use my own woolies. Those look like prison clothes."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Sounds good, last one in is a rotten egg.

That reminds me Slim, can you bring us some fresh eggs back this weekend.  Did you notice the beak in yer scrammbled eggs this mornin'. ::) :o :P ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

"Is the water deep enough under that plank so I won't hit my noggin on the bottom? Yeah, I spit it out. I will bring a couple dozen back."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

Yep it is at least 12 feet deep.  Here go out on the end and check it.

(Delmonico then hands Slim a 12 foot pole.) ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Duke, the yellow dog, starts shaking his head back and forth rapidly in a "don't do it, Slim!" gesture.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Slim hesitats for a minute before jumpin' in, he is then knocked over aby a Yaller dog (Lab) runni' full bore to the board.  The dog jumps in and swims around.  He then comes out and jumps in again. 

Delmonico is just rollin' on the ground laughin' cause he got Slim again, Slim been thinkin' there is somethin' wrong with the swinnin' hole and now the dog has proved it wrong.  Delmonico knows better than play tricks on yaller, brown or black dogs. (labs) cause they will get revenge, Delmonico has had labs and he has seen them get revenge of him and others. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: stoneypete on December 02, 2004, 04:40:41 AM
Sneak.  Sneak. Sneak.

Ya did 'neak in. I didn't even see ya.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim decides it's safe by watching Duke jump in a few times. Slim jumps off the board and does a cannonball dive which gets Delmonico wet.

Delmonico

Delmonico runs back to the dugout and dries off and puts back on his "WINTER" clothin'.    Duke paddles around a Slim who is now tryin' to get out of the water before he turns any bluer. :o :o

"Durn I thought I was gonna have to freeze my own self before I got Slim to jump in. ;D ;D ;D 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

With his double coat and webbed toes, Duke is having a grand time of it. He gets out, shakes off on Delmonico again, then jumps back in. He is starting to wonder, however, if Slim is going to be able to sire children number 14 and 15 with all the shrinkage going on in that COLD water.

:D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on December 02, 2004, 03:51:32 PM
Quote from: stoneypete on December 02, 2004, 04:40:41 AM
Sneak.  Sneak. Sneak.

Ya did 'neak in. I didn't even see ya.

Must be the weight I've lost. ;) :D ::)  NOT!

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Silver Creek Slim

Slim decides he is clean enough. So, he goes to the dugout to change into some dry clothes. He thinks Delmonico might stink a tad  'fore he decides the water is warm enough to bath in.  :P

Delmonico

Glen Carman aka Delmonico would like to remind everyone includin' Slim that most modern folks would not like the smells of the "Old West" at all.   With all the horse's around the streets of any town would resemble a modern feed lot.  Don't fer get everyone had an outhouse out back of their house and bussiness. :P :P   Heck go back a bit in time, the moat around a castle was not really to keep folks out, that is where the waste from the castle went. 

Yes the king the queen, Prince Valiant and the Damsel in distress pooped in a chute that lead to the moat.

Mean while back at the ranch, we are noticin' Slim resembles Mel Gibson in a way. :o ::) 8)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Slim is now blue and Mel was blue too in a few scences in "Braveheart."   Dig out the kilt Slim. :o :o :o :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Delmonico

Gives a whole new meanin' ta Blue Christmas. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Delmonico sleep late on Sunday, when they get up they build a good fire to sit around.  Just before dark Delmonico goes in the dugout and gets a can of blue paint and paints the Yaller dog Duke blue.  He then paints himself blue and put a kilt on him and the yaller dog.  They then sit around the fire and wait for dawn and Slim's cautious look see from the safety of a near by hill. ;D ;D ;D ::) :o ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother peeks in, then shows up in her own Ulster Red kilt, blue sawdust scattered in her hair. Shaking her head at Duke and Del, she joins them at the fire.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

I think Slim must have got lost on the way back from Wissyconsion.   ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim slowly hides into camp. "Y'all look nice dressed as Picts. Did ya know that most of my ancesters are from that part of the world? By the by, I'z is late cuz of the snow storm I traveled through to get here."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com