Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

The cabbage really gets to workin' and with fire comin' out both ends, Trinity jumps in the Dismal River with a hiss of steam. :o
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

...and bubbles.

Finally cooling down, Trinity doesn't quite know how he feels.  Well, he really can't feel much right now.  He looks around and forgets his situation as he watches Ozark running full speed away from the house.  He chuckles under his breath as Ozark tries to jump the barbed wire fence. :o
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Just as Ozark relizes it was just Trinity, he hits the bob wire with his boot that didn't quite make it over. after flipping over in the wire ripping several holes in his body. he hangs  in the fence with only low growns between the cussing.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Trinity chuckles again, but decides he should go and help.  As he's leaving the water he hisses again.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Ozark, while hanging on the fence, sees Trinity climbing out of the water and hears a hissing sound, thinking at first it was Trinity but then he tells his tracking dogs to get the critter,  the dogs drag out a vicous alligator and proceed to neutrize him saving Trinty from a sure death.

Sod Buster

From his Soddy, Sod Buster hears Trinity's screaming and rides over to the Ranch House to investigate.  Seein' the clay pots and smelling the Kimchi brings a smile to his face.  Sod Buster loves fermented Korean Cabbage!  He even prefers it over sauerkraut.   There is nothing that compares to cabbage that has been put into a clay pot and buried in the ground for months!!  :o :o

Del...is there any left?  Can I have some??  <drooling in anticipation>
Got any Bagogie or Bibim Bap?
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

Ya missed me!

Ozark Tracker

as compared to the abnormal chickens that Del caught.

Lucky Irish Tom

Ozark, ya did'nt need ta put them dogs in danger, tha last alligator that attacked Trinity got et.  He made a pair a boots outta tha skin afterwards! ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on March 28, 2006, 05:58:51 PM
"I was going to just butcher one, then Ozark Traveler posted that I butchered them all. ;D  Don't make no differance, them old biddy's needed repaced any way." ::)
"Alright, I just had to make sure we didn't have chicken rustlers."  ;D Slim proceeds ta putting the "new" chickens in the coop.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

is their any flied lice to go with roasted chickens feet and the kem chi ???
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 29, 2006, 09:11:41 AM
"Alright, I just had to make sure we didn't have chicken rustlers."  ;D Slim proceeds ta putting the "new" chickens in the coop.

Versus "used" ones? ;D ;D

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 29, 2006, 06:15:44 AM
Ozark, ya did'nt need ta put them dogs in danger, tha last alligator that attacked Trinity got et.  He made a pair a boots outta tha skin afterwards! ;D

"Yeah, see?"  <<Shows off boots>>  That'un thar is a tad on tha small side.  Mebbe Ah could make one moccasin wif it."

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Since the Kim-Chee went over so good, Delmonico goes down to the Dismal with a net and catches a bunch of creek chubs.  After puttin' these is clay pots and buryin' them he looks at litl rooster and Sodbuster.  "You fellas will have to help me with the name on this one, I can't 'member it." ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity suggests the name "Barf" as he reaches for a can of potted meat food product.

Steel Horse Bailey

Good name, Trinity!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Sod Buster

Quote from: Delmonico on March 29, 2006, 07:23:01 PM
Since the Kim-Chee went over so good, Delmonico goes down to the Dismal with a net and catches a bunch of creek chubs.  After puttin' these is clay pots and buryin' them he looks at litl rooster and Sodbuster.  "You fellas will have to help me with the name on this one, I can't 'member it." ;D ;D

I can't seem to recall anything with chubs or minnows & the clay pot.  I am drawing a blank.

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on March 30, 2006, 12:39:44 AM
I can't seem to recall anything with chubs or minnows & the clay pot.  I am drawing a blank.

Note> I can't remember name of it. Agee with Trinity though

Delmonico, don't take all the bait fishin' season is just around the corner.<<<<<Where did I put my flys?
Mathew 5.9

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Trinity on March 29, 2006, 05:30:14 PM
Versus "used" ones? ;D ;D
Arther's note << "Come on down to Bob's used chicken emporium.  We got roosters and hens of all ages colors and sizes.  0% financing for those who qualify.  Remember, we will meet or beat any advertised price of our major competitors.  We want to sell YOU a chicken.">>

Stoney (what's enjoyin this too much) Pete

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Trinity on March 29, 2006, 08:06:10 PM
Trinity suggests the name "Barf" as he reaches for a can of potted meat food product.
the author is REAL GLAD he did not have coffee in his mouth when he read this.  Otherwise there'd be more than spittle on his confuser screen. ;D :D

Upon hearing Trinity's name suggestion, Stoney says, "I'll drink to that."   Grabbing his knife he heads to the pig pen.  An hour later there's one less pig in the pen and Pete has pork and bacon in the smoke house.  "There gotta be something around here for us eat that smells good and resembles real meat."

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com