Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Ya notice the sheepherder has know got a friend of his own kind he added to the story. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Stoney Pete

With Trinity farther away, fresh air enters Stoney lungs...nope that's the smell of skunk. :o  Coughing and gagging he heads toward the food again.  "Keep that there rope away from me Trinity.  The smoke make me want to sleep...more than usual that is." ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish notices the skunk and springs into action, he points out the cute critter to Trinity who goes over to speak to it.  When the skunk passes out from Trinity's hooch laden breath Irish boxes up the skunk puts a new mailing label on the package and wires the Pony Express, Pepe is on his way to the Arizona Sheep Ranch that serves as the secret lair of Marshal Harpoluke!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Delmonico sees the hemp rope burnin' and stomps it out.  The smoke stops and the halucynations of a skunk also stop. ;D

(Got that idea from a song I heard in the 70's on KAAY 1090 kilocycles Little Rock, Beaker Street, Mon-Sat 11pm to 2 am Central time, Clyde Cliffard on yer car radio. ;D)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on March 10, 2006, 10:09:08 AM
Delmonico sees the hemp rope burnin' and stomps it out.  The smoke stops and the halucynations of a skunk also stop. ;D

(Got that idea from a song I heard in the 70's on KAAY 1090 kilocycles Little Rock, Beaker Street, Mon-Sat 11pm to 2 am Central time, Clyde Cliffard on yer car radio. ;D)
<Arthur's note: They could've all been nippin' at Piso's Cure.>  :o :o :o
http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,8092.0.html

"Howdy, Trinity. Ye shouldn't ought ta burn dat hemp rope. Ya might start seein' strange critters."

QuoteDogs as large as Durham bulls ran out and barked at us as we passed. Flocks of English sparrows with spread of wing greater than the condor rose from the road-bed and flew away.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Delmonico hitches the mules to the wagon, "I'm headed to Dunning fer supplies, fer some reason while Trinity was burnin' that rope y'all et up almost everyting on the place.  Slim et my whole case of canned anchovies." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"At least I won't get goiters fer awhile, now."  ::)  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

Delmonico turns away from Slim's "fish breath" and checks the cellar.  He adds squash to the list since Trinity has eaten all that up. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

As Delmonico heads to town, he gets a tinglin' up his spine, kinda like he's bein' watched by a sheepherder. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim puts his horse in the barn. He checks fer eggs and milches the cow.

Delmonico

Delmonico hopes it don't rain, he only has his bedroll to camp in on his two day trip to Dunning.

He figures he's gonna have to do sumthin' to get even with Trinity fer leavin' the burnin' rope layin' round and makin' everyone munch up the supplies.  That durned Stoney Pete done et up all the liver sausage, not a big deal, but he spread it on mollasses raisin cookies. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

As he looks for a place to camp for the night, Delmonico gets that feelin' again that the sheepherder is lurkin' around somewhere watchin'. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Delmonico on March 10, 2006, 02:45:52 PM
Delmonico hopes it don't rain, he only has his bedroll to camp in on his two day trip to Dunning.

He figures he's gonna have to do sumthin' to get even with Trinity fer leavin' the burnin' rope layin' round and makin' everyone munch up the supplies.  That durned Stoney Pete done et up all the liver sausage, not a big deal, but he spread it on mollasses raisin cookies. ::)
<<It seemed like a good idea at the time.>>

Stoney headed to the out house.  Even though the halucinogenic skunk was gone, there wuz now a new smell in the air. :o   ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: Delmonico on March 10, 2006, 03:37:40 PM
As he looks for a place to camp for the night, Delmonico gets that feelin' again that the sheepherder is lurkin' around somewhere watchin'. ;D
;D

;D

Keep dat Para-noi-yo up Del Ah is right behind You. :D :o
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Delmonico

Delmonico reaches town and stops at the Sherriff's office to report the lurkin' sheepherder with the unbranded sheep. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Perched on a nearby knoll [ possiablly a Grassy Knoll] litl rooster see's  Delmonico safley make it to town, Thru his newly  mounted scope he see's the marshall and daSheep(da is for Trinity's sake)(Knowing Trinity's sheep is no harm to a man and is grandfathered in under the old brand law) sneaking thru the native grass of the plains, lurkin {nope it's more like a nusince stalking} behind Delmonico. Carefully keeping the cross hairs on the pesky "woolie" he waits, little does he know the end is near.

To kill a varmit you must think like a varmit
To kill da Sheep you must first quit thinking.
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on March 10, 2006, 01:44:48 PM
Delmonico turns away from Slim's "fish breath" and checks the cellar.  He adds squash to the list since Trinity has eaten all that up. ;D

"AH ET WHAT??!??!??!??  Keep that thar rope away from me an' give me mah jug back!!!!!!!  *sniff* *sniff*  Jest what is that awful smail in the air?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Marshal harpoluke

Quote from: litl rooster on March 11, 2006, 03:40:30 PM
Perched on a nearby knoll [ possiablly a Grassy Knoll] litl rooster see's  Delmonico safley make it to town, Thru his newly  mounted scope he see's the marshall and daSheep(da is for Trinity's sake)(Knowing Trinity's sheep is no harm to a man and is grandfathered in under the old brand law) sneaking thru the native grass of the plains, lurkin {nope it's more like a nusince stalking} behind Delmonico. Carefully keeping the cross hairs on the pesky "woolie" he waits, little does he know the end is near.

To kill a varmit you must think like a varmit
To kill da Sheep you must first quit thinking.

:o ;D

Little Does that small (Bushwackin) chickin know that He is looking at a prop. :D  Marshall has the drop on Em, N lets Him have it in the Tail Feathers with the 10ga. (loaded with Rock Salt/npepper)  Wraps that Sheep-stealing-bushwhackin fouwell with 4wire/4barb 'Devil wire' N hauales Rooster off to Da sheriff.  Lil Rooster dosn't know Marshall has Deputized Da Sheep, Bushwhackin Marshalls is a Feloney.  If'in Ya don't change Yer ways You'll wind up in Da pot. :o  Heres Yer feathers Ah hope Yeh keep em numbered. :D ;D

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

litl rooster

author's note>>>>>>>>>>>>>>See what I mean?  Just quit thinking.

Sheep smell to bad to sneak up (Stalk) on anything...Talk about using dummies
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Trinity wakes up just before noon and curses because he got up so darned early.  "Derned bladder!" 

Going into the kitchen, he finds no coffee, so he makes some in Del's big pot, enough for everyone.  After drinking one cup he goes into the barn and after a few minutes comes back out with his horse and a good length of Del's hemp rope. 

To his horse he says "Ah got this idear from that there stranger in the soddy.  Over ta still site number 8, we's gots us a brew kettle.  C'mon, less go make us some rope beer"  Together they ride off into the brush.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com