Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Burrito's, I hope you brought plenty of cheese.  Made you one with lots of yer favorite pepper sauce, but don't slop any, you remember the hole it made in the ground down in Kanas.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

"Burrito's? What are those? I'z from da nort ya know."  ;D "I gotts my war bags full o' cheese."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Delmonico gives Slim a 1000 yard stare and then after about 5 minutes hands him a burrito, the one made special fer him. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on March 06, 2006, 04:53:00 PM
Delmonico gives Slim a 1000 yard stare and then after about 5 minutes hands him a burrito, the one made special fer him. ::)

Burrito= male donkey aka jackass?

Burrita=female donkey ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Slim eats his burrito and runs out the door heading for the Dismal river with fire coming out both ends. ::)

(He was a wimp in Kansas also. ;D)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

as each of the men wait in line for their jumbo tortilla with donkey and beans and cheese. I begin to relize that Delmonico is a visionary...With the help of Ozark, Del now has the country's first roach coach ::)
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

As Slim dives into the Dismal River with a hiss of steam, Delmonico decides that litl rooster has a good idea and decides he needs a cookshack trailer fer the steam roller.   ;D  This might even be good fer rollin' pie crusts, would even work fer tederizin' tough cuts of meat. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Ozark turns to boys at the ranch after supper and supposes out loud that Del can sure put on the feed.  them was the thinnest torrtillas I ever had,  he ought to make them up and fry them and bag em up,  course they'd get chipped  up when they was being hauled around.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on March 06, 2006, 06:03:32 PM
As Slim dives into the Dismal River with a hiss of steam, Delmonico decides that litl rooster has a good idea and decides he needs a cookshack trailer fer the steam roller...

"Ya know, Dail.  Ya kin use that thar buildin' that ya was gonna turn inta a drive-in."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on March 06, 2006, 08:26:49 PM
"Ya know, Dail.  Ya kin use that thar buildin' that ya was gonna turn inta a drive-in."

Yep, mayb' Ozark could put wheels and a tongue on this

Mathew 5.9

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Delmonico on March 06, 2006, 03:35:21 PM
Delmonico starts rollin' out tortillas with the stream roller. ::)
<<can we count on more FRISBEE's?>>

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Delmonico on March 06, 2006, 06:03:32 PM
As Slim dives into the Dismal River with a hiss of steam, Delmonico decides that litl rooster has a good idea and decides he needs a cookshack trailer fer the steam roller.   ;D  This might even be good fer rollin' pie crusts, would even work fer tederizin' tough cuts of meat. ;D
Witnessing this occurance Stoney turns to Del.  "I'll have one of those WITHOUT the sauce please." :o

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Silver Creek Slim

After the fire is gone, Slim climbs outta the Dismal and starts his search for his horse that ran away 'cuz all the screamin' Slim did on his way to the Dismal.  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

Delmonico looks at the soakin' wet Slim, "Dern northern folks, can't take a little slightly warm sauce." :o ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Delmonico looks at Stoney, shakes his head and makes him one with out any of the special sauce. ::)

He then goes and shovels in some more coal and lays out a bunch of round steak, tonight they will have chicken fried steak, special sauce will be there for those who ain't wimps. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Uh Slim I hate ta tell ya this but yer hoss wasn't skeered ah ya, Dell put sum a that sauce in hiz feedbag. He was movin so fast he run right outta yer saddle n gear!  :o
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

"Thanks alot, Del.   ::) ::) ::) Which way was it headed?"

Delmonico

Delmonico point's off toward the west, "He went dat away." ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim walks into the sunset.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com