Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: litl rooster on January 24, 2006, 05:27:20 PM
Slim and Tom while you are in town could you pick me up a gallon of the that smushed up peanut spread?   I'll be in my bomb shelter till Delmonico banks the fire on that thing ;D
"We can do that, Litl Rooster."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Delmonico is half way to Dunning when the likker finnally burns out, Delmonico realizes it will take 3 days to get back on coal and he don't have enough.  He'll have to sup=lee-ment with what he can find. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Suddenly Delmonico's steam traction engine begin's to make rumbling sounds not unlike ones belly after a healthy dose of castor oil.  Before Trinity can get away the fire box expands in size before spewing flame out the stack a hundred feet into the sky.  Trinity stares wide eyed at the tractor as the machine settles down.

:o

"DERN!"

<<Authors note:  Del, I was writing this while you were writing yours.  I thought the engine was in the yard at home!>>
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

<Author's note, bring me some radish rum and we'll get it home or run it through litl roosters bomb shelter. ;D>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on January 25, 2006, 06:30:25 PM
<Author's note, bring me some radish rum and we'll get it home or run it through litl roosters bomb shelter. ;D>

>author's note< you'd better re attach the steam shovel to it.....
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

<Authors note: The steam shovel is a seperate piece of equipment still sittin' on it's rails.  ;D  A ten ton steam engine going 200 mph has enough kinnetic energy to penatrate.>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Ah done drunked tha raddish rum.  It weren't much good, but it did tha job." ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

With the coal running out, Delmonico uses a pole with chewin' gum on the end to pick up stray cow chips.  (Yes Beeman gum and several others were made, Santa Anna help intorduce chewin' gum to the world.  A far worse crime than the other things he did. ::))
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Sod Buster

Sod Buster pulls his wagon along side of Del and his noisy contraption.  He offers Del some of the Buffalo Chips that he has collected while out foraging for fuel to burn .  It is good to see a familiar face.  The prairie can get quite cold and lonely in that drafty old Soddy!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

>authors note< litl' rooster fearing that Delmonico mixing a solid methane based fuel and al ky hal fuel together is asking fer trouble and decides to stay put.  The bomb shelter has enuff stores fer a month. ;D
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

The next evening, Delmonico is still headin' home, cookin' in the firebox and keepin' awake with the new coffee invention. ;D  litl rooster ain't the only one with supplies. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Slim and Irish are on their way back to the ranch.  The healthy likker did not go over well.  Half the Town disliked the taste and the half that did like it is now a little too regular.  It might be best if the residents of the Ranch With No Name avoided the Town of Dunning for awhile.  At least Slim and Irish were able to pick up some supplies before they were run out of Town, including the smushed peanut spread that litl rooster asked for.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Delmonico finnally gets home by burning every cow chip 'tween the ranch and almost to Dunning. ;D

He gets there just as Slim and Tom get back, Delmonico wonders what trouble Slim has got them into now, since they are both covered with tar and feathers. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity hops on his horse and rides over to the stranger that lives in the soddy. 

"Ain' seen him lately.  Plus, ah wanna git me some of his an' litl rooster's corn.  Ah'm runnin' low... big demand up in them minin' camps this year"  Trinity tells his horse.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim finally gets the tar and feathers offa him.  ::) He goes in the kitchen ta start breakfast.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish follows Slim into the house to get some coffee and breakfast, but on his way out of the barn he grabs one of the feathers and sticks it in his hat.  When he gets to the kitchen he looks at Slim and says, So much for Del's business idea!"
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

Trinity arrives at Sod Buster's soddy at dusk.  Sod Buster invites him in to pull a cork and plink at the field mice that like to come inside where it is warmer.

Trinity

"Thanks pard.  Listen.  Ah wanna talk to ya 'bout ay-quirin' some corn fer mah next batch.  Ah don' wanna have ta make some of Dail's concoctions.  Ah thank that Beet Bourbon will git me strung up! :o ...

"Ooh!  Thar's a mouse.  Now, shoot fer the haid... we don' wanna waste no meat!"

Sod Buster

BANG!! Got 'em!!!................oh oh......looks like that there snake got to the mouse first.  No meat fer us.  :'(  I guess we got something else to shoot at!  ;D

Sure, you kin have some corn to make another batch.  I am gettin' low on corn squeezin's myself.  I could use a new jug.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim finally finishes making breakfast of eggs, bacon, bisquits, taters, and coffee. "Breakfast is ready!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com