Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on January 22, 2006, 04:51:13 PM
"I made Brussel Sprout Brandy in the #2 one."    ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

"I made Radish Rum in the #1 one." ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

"Which one ya want me to run the Cabbage Con-yack in. ;D ;D ;D ;D

YUK................................................dem are leaving sweaters on my tongue readin' it.
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Hey Del, yer batch of Beet Bourbon from Trinity's # 3 is ready.  Oh Hi Trinity, how come ya look so pale?  Is yer stomach still a mite queasy?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

"I know what will help, a jigger of the Squash Schnapps I made in his #6 still."
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"Wail, luckily, ya ain' foun' mah "real" stills.  So far, ya only foun' tha stills that Ah set up fer ya ta find.  Ah had ta make it so complicated cause a whall back ya liked ta taint mah stills wif Castor earl.  However, since yer askin', go ahead an make that cabbage cog-nack in:    Scuze me...  in #2 since it's done been rernt.

"Since likker done been made, may as well give it a try.  Pass that jug of beet bourbon on over.  Less give 'er a try."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico pours Trinity a glass of the dark red whiskey. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim rides into the dooryard. He takes his horse into the barn. He takes his warbags and the "Mighty London's Best 10 gauge" into the kitchen. "Smells of likker and beets in here!" He puts the Wiscoooooooooooonsin cheese in the icebox.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

"Glad yer here, you can help me run this batch of Succotash Sourmash in Trinity's #1 still." ;D  I'm gonna market likker with vit-er-mans to the health crowd." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Succotash Sourmash! What happened while I was gone?"  :o ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Lucky Irish Tom

Trinity refused to eat hiz vegables so Del decided we should turn em into Health Food Likkers.  There jest might be a market for it too.  I'm loadin up my wagon to haul some inta Town to the General Store.  We're billin em as Vitamin's with a Kick, whatcha think Slim?

Silver Creek Slim

"It might work. Let me help ya load the wagon. I'd like ta go ta town with ya, if ya let me."

Trinity

Trinity takes up the glass offered by Delmonico and sniffs:  "Eewwwww, this stuff stanks!"  He holds his nose and swallows the drink.

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* <with a growl> "Stronnnnnggg, but... not bad.  Dail, Ah got some barrels that ya orta store this stuff in afore tryin' ta sell it.  It'll make it taste better, an' might just improve that awful smail!  Whar's Gophergrease.  Ah wan' him ta taste the new stuff.  He's gotta aprove of it afore we take it ta tha miners."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Your welcome to ride along Slim, lets see if Trinity and Del can figger out whether they want to do it by the bottle or the keg!

Silver Creek Slim

"Thanks, Tom. It's better than being a nursemaid to beeves."

Delmonico

Delmonico ain't payin' no ' tention to them, he's out firin' up the Steam Traction engine. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"We'll be able ta play F.R.I.S.B.E.E. agin."  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Delmonico

With the boiler filled and the wood fire going well, Delmonico starts shoveling the coal into the fire box. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Two hours later, the boiler is up to full steam.  Delmonico gets out a strange lookin' contraption he made in the barn blacksmith shop. ???  He removes a small cup athat has tiny holes in the bottom, puts in fine ground dark coffee and clamps it together. ::)  He clamps this to the steam valve of the steam traction engine, puts a demi\tasse cup under it and opens the valve. ::)

With a hiss of steam, dark thick coffee comes out. ;D  Delmoico looks in amazement and says, "Wow that was quick, like and Express Train, I'll call it EEESSSPPPRREESSSOOOOO.  He drinks the tiny cup of coffee and opens the throtte and heads down the road with the road drag cleaning up the winter ruts. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Slim and Tom finish loading the wagon and head off for Town with Del's Dynomite Vitamin Juice!

litl rooster

Slim and Tom while you are in town could you pick me up a gallon of the that smushed up peanut spread?   I'll be in my bomb shelter till Delmonico banks the fire on that thing ;D
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

When Delmonico is not looking Trinity drops the jug of Delmonico's Asparagus Aperitif into the steam traction engine's fire box.  ":o That stuff weren't no good a'tall!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com