Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish hears Slim's call about the steaks.  As he steps out of the stall from tending his horses he sees Trinity poking on Slims horse with a dull knife and fork, before Irish can say anything Slim horse locks and loads then launches Trinity in the direction of the house.  Irish wipes off his hands and pulls the dazed Trinity from a snowdrift and drags him into the kitchen.  Depositing Trininty on the floor by the stove Irish goes to wash up.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Trinity shakes off the dirt and snow (like a dog ::)) and seats himself at the table.

"Thanks pard!  Boy is Ah glad that we's gonna have steak after all.  Ah thank Slim's horse woulda been a little tough! 

"Whar is ever'body?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

While Trinity is lookin' around, Delmonico puts some creamed turnips on his plate. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

The scent reaches Trinity's nose, causing him to gag violently.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

When his back is turned again Delmonico puts buttered beets on his plate. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Now uncontrollably spewing chunks all over the dining table, Trinity grabs his tenderloin and runs out of the room.  A brief search finds him in the living room sitting on his heels gnawing at the tenderloin while holding it with both hands and nervously looking left and right.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim grabs a rag and mop, and throws 'em in the parlor. "Trinity you come back here and clean up yer mess 'fore we rub yer nose it in!"  >:(
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Delmonico says, "Also no dessert for him for the next week." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:'( :'( :'( :'(

Trinity

Trinity quickly picks up the mop and goes to clean his mess, cutting his eyes at Delmonico as he passes.  The barf has no effect on him, but as he wipes up the beets, his stomach begins to turn again.

Delmonico

"Maybe you can have dessert tommorow night if ya eat all yer supper, I've got it planned." ::) :o :o ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Claire!  Come here girl!  Gonna have somethin' fer ya ta eat. ;D ;D ;D"

Lucky Irish Tom

Claire takes one sniff of the beets and barfs on Trinity's shoes!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

"There, there girl."  Trinity rubs Claires head.  "Say, whar didja get them hot dogs?"

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on January 18, 2006, 08:20:09 PM
Claire takes one sniff of the beets and barfs on Trinity's shoes!

You'd better run now Trinity, before someone rubs yer nose in it.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

When Trinity runs out into the yard all the dog barf stays on his shoes.  Delmonico cleans up the rest of the kitchen and heads to the ice box.  Unkown to Slim he went out to the offal pile that Slim and Tom had made butcherin'.   He gets the kidneys of the steer out of the ice box, put them in a pan of water and starts to boil the pxxx out of them. ::)

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on January 19, 2006, 09:13:52 AM
When Trinity runs out into the yard all the dog barf stays on his shoes.  Delmonico cleans up the rest of the kitchen and heads to the ice box.  Unkown to Slim he went out to the offal pile that Slim and Tom had made butcherin'.   He gets the kidneys of the steer out of the ice box, put them in a pan of water and starts to boil the pxxx out of them. ::)

<Arthur's note: I think the proper term is urea.>  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

With what ever boiled out of the kidneys, Delmonico chops them up and adds some shaved steak to it with a little water.   When it is tender he thickens it with cornstarch and pours it into a pie crust.  He then adds a top crust and bakes it.  Trinity can have pie tonight, steak and kidney pie. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

authors note>>>>my granny always said boil the pxxx out of the kidneys also....<<<<<

Draggin the tongue in and ask, Delmonico if he could pickle it for me..
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

"Well I spose I could, I was planning on smokin' it, but pickled would be fine.  Bring in the heart and liver and we'll have Braunswigger, cllean out the large intestines well afore we stuff that liver sausage in them." ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com