Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on January 13, 2006, 10:24:02 AM
Well get Slim to buther a steer, ya want it cut about 2 inches thick and wrapped with bacon afore I broil it. ;D

"Wail, if'n yer gonna give me a choice, kin ya cut it three inches thick an don' leave no surface area free of bacon, please!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

At noon the next day Delmonico and Trinity are waitin' with the oven hot and bacon in hand, but no Slim or Stoney with the tendeloin to be turned into Fillet Min-yo-ion. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish rolls out his wagon, chocks the wheels and gets a ladder.  He climbs to the top of the barn to keep a lookout for Slim and Stoney.  He hollers down to Del and Trinity, aint no sign of em in any direction Del, ya reckon they mighta got lost?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

litl' rooster  asleep in his bomb shelter hears, Lucky Irish Tom's inquiry and decides to saddle his Horse and go looking for Slim and Stoney...Takin along his SxS and a xtry rope.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Delmonico gets up in the night to use the Wedgewood room, he looks out the windo and sees about a foot of snow on the ground and more coming down fast.  He says, "Well at least the wind ain't blowin'" and heads back to bed wonderin' what trouble Slim has got poor Stoney Pete into. 

As he goes back to sleep he decides not to worry, if litl rooser don't find them, Delmonico can do something to save them, don't he always rescue Slim. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

In the morning there is 18 inches of snow on the ground.  As Delmonico finishes the breakfast dishes the wind comes up and in a few minutes a nasty prairie blizzard is raging. :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish tries climbing back up onto the barn to look for Slim, Stoney, and litl rooster, but in the near whiteout conditions he can't see a thing.  Irish goes back in the house to warm up and get some coffee.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

In the middle of the night Trinity wakes Delmonico.  "Ah'm real hongry!  Is thar anythin' ta eat?  It don' have ta be a tenderloin.  D'we got any other parts of a cow that we kin eat?  Uh, an' Ah don' wan' no oysters!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Slim and Stoney, near frozen, come riding into the dooryard with a steer in tow.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out on the porch and looks, Don't bring that thing into the yard, it well make a mess."   He then goes back inside. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim takes the steer round the back of the barn and ties it there. Stoney and Slim unsaddle and care for their horses then head for the house to thaw out. They get some coffee and huddle around the stove.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

Delmonico goes and gets the bucket and the mop and places it by Slim and Stoney. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

After they thaw, Stoney mops the floor.  ;D

Delmonico

"Slim ya better get that steer butchered and that tenderloin in here.  Trinity says he is so hungry he could eat a horse.  I just caught him in the barn with a knife and fork in your hoses stall." ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

:o :o :o :o
"Stoney we better butcher that steer quick." Stoney and Slim grab some knives and a saw and head for the barn. They bring the steer in the barn. After, awhile Stoney and Slim come in with some choice cuts of beef.

Delmonico

Delmonico shovels some coal into the cookstove and gets er' red hot.  He then puts the bacon wrapped tenderloin in.  "We'll if we were from France theyed call these somethin' fancy like Fillet men-yooon."
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

litl' rooster returns, taking his horse to the barn he see's the hide from the butcher steer. Stopping to examin' the brand....it looks like Slim's running S. Grooming Pea Eye off and givin' him a bucket of oats and some hay, I head to the house. There Stoney is mopping the floor from Trinity's drool. Delmonico is cooking meat on the hot stove. Removing my boot's and long coat on the porch, I step in.  Filling his cup, I remind Slim  and the others I butchered a fat in December, it is hangin' in the ice house..authors note<<<<Even Trinity couldn't eat a whole steer in that short of time>>>> I even left some tallow in buckets there in case you need to make some bullit gease. You think we will git much more snow?
  Thinkin' a moment, I tell delmonico, You know if we had a pair of them long boards with the curved up ends, like those people in Switzerland use. We could take the front wheels off yer steam traction machine. Then put them in it's place and we could get around really good in the snow
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

From the barn: "Dang! ... Derned thang!  DEL!  YA GOTS A SHARPER KNIFE?

Delmonico

Hey Slim, ya better go tell Trinity that the fee-lay myn-young is done or ya might not have a horse to ride. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim sticks his head out the door and hollers,"Leave my horse alone! The steaks are done!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com