Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Ah was brangin' it back fer Del., but now Ah jus' may keep it!"   >:( >:( >:(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Slim rides into the door yard half frozen. He falls off his saddle and just lays in the 4" of snow.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out on the porch and sees Slim layin' in the snow.  "Come in and get some coffee when yer done makin' snow angels." ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

"I'll be there in a bit." Slim crawls to the porch.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

litl rooster

litl rooster decides with the snow on the ground he will haul hides in to town, to the hide buyer. While in town he makes arrangements to ship the last of his fat cattle ad to sell off his momma cows and his prized Longhorn bull. After a nice meal, he goes to the bank and takes a draft to make a final payment to Sod Buster. Then after stabling his team and wagon checks into the rooming house for the night. He will return to the Ranch with No Name tomorrow and prepare for his final cattle drive.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Slim comes in fer coffee and all the snow melts off him onto the kitchen floor, Delmonico hands him a mop. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Having returned safely home, thanks to litl rooster, Trinity hangs the Del's Deli sign on Delmonico's Drive In that was being neglected.  Trinity then shudders because of the cold and goes into the barn to look for something.  A few minutes later, returns to the house, having found what he was looking for. 

In the kitchen, Delmonico watches silently as Trinity takes Delmonico's step ladder and heads for the parlour.  After a few minutes and several crashes later, Trinity returns with the ladder and two black eyes.  He replaces the ladder, goes outside and returns dragging his hammock which he takes into the parlour.

Delmonico waits a few moments and then goes into the parlour to find Trinity asleep in his hammock, which he had hung on two hooks from the barn fastened to the ceiling.  Delmonico also notices several holes all about the ceiling where Trinity had made until he finally found the beam on which to fasten the hooks... as well as the resulting crumbled plaster on the floor.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico looks and shakes his head, he gits the first aid kit out for someone to use on Trinity once the FFg finds out what he did. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim mops the kitchen floor and puts the mop away. He goes into the parlor to see what Trinity did. "The FFg is going tan Trinity's hide fer this."  ;D

Delmonico

Delmonico tells Slim, "Doubt she'll tan it, ain't enough oak trees to get enough bark, sideds that she'd have to skin hin first.  My thought is she'll just flail it off him.  Fact is I stayed up late last night and braided her a cat-o-nine-tails to use.  I left off the metal tips though." ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"She could brain tan. The metal tips are the best part."  ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish doesn't find Trinity, but notices the weather turning colder.  By the time he gets back to the Ranch with no Name it has snowed.  He puts up his horse, dries him and brushes him, gets him some feed and hay and returns to the house.  After getting a cup of coffee Irish wanders into the parlor and sees Trinity asleep in the hammock, "Well dang, Delmonico's rocket didn't carry im as far as I thought it would."  Scratching his head Irish wanders back into the kitchen to fix some breakfast.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Delmonico says to Slim, "They say every animal has enough brains to tan it's hide, but Trinity might be an exception." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on December 06, 2005, 12:53:15 PM
Delmonico says to Slim, "They say every animal has enough brains to tan it's hide, but Trinity might be an exception." ;D

Trinity

Trinity wakes up with a snort and looks around.  "'Bout tahm Ah got up!"  He steps out of the hammock and crunches his way into the kitchen.  "Boy!  This place is dirty.  Someone aughta clean up."

At the sound of his voice Claire bounds into the kitchen and runs around in happy circles.  Slowly one then two, then three pups amble in to see what is going on.  They each sit and stare up at Trinity while Claire is still releasing her energy.  Trinity sees something covered by a towel near the stove.  Removing the towel, he is very happy to find leftovers from breakfast, flap jacks and sausage.  On the stove is still a pot of coffee, which he warms and pours for himself.  He reaches down several pieces of sausage to "Mamadawg" and each of the eager pups.

Ozark Tracker

leave that sasuage alone  Trinity gave it to me
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"If ya hadn'ta brought them cut little dawgs with you, ya prolly wouldn'ta gotten any from me.  Ah love sausages!  Here"  Trinity slides the plate over to Ozark and then digs into the flap jacks.

Ozark Tracker

Ozark  thanks Trinity for the food,   those pups are going to be my tracking dogs when they grow a little.  We was up by Kansas City a few days ago and saw a bright blaze across the sky we was trying to find out what it was?  looked like it came from near here.  did yo'all  see it?
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Silver Creek Slim

"Yep, I saw it. It was Trinity tryin' ta be a bird."  ;D ;D ;D ;D Slim pours a cup of coffee.

Delmonico

Delmonico decides not to wait fer the FFg.  He ties Trinity in his hamock and drags it to the Trinity Bunkhouse ahd hangs him upside down.   :o  He then goes to the shop and gets some plaster, rememberin' he needs horse hair to hold the plaster together, he heads for Slim's horse with the sissiors.  :o  Thinkin' the better of it he heads to the Trinity Bunkhouse and cuts Trinity's hair.  ;)

Back in the parlor he mixes the plaster and fixes the holes and covers them with wallpaper. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com