Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Slim lies in bed, unable to sleep 'cause of a rattlin' noise. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  He lights his lamp and sees a large center-peed on the floor crawlin' in his pink bunny slippers. :o :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Just then, an odd man playing a pipe wanders down the road toward the house. Wearing a patchwork or pied coat, he doesn't pause, he keeps going toward the Dismal. Behind him are scores of rats and mice. The rattlesnakes catch wind of the rodents and take off after them.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Then Doris the spider drops into Slim's room, snatches up the centipede, waves a leg at Slim, and scurries back out.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Stoney Pete

<Arthur's note:  I'm begining to think the FFG does nothing but clean up the mess Del gets us into.  ;D >

A new day dawn's on the Ranch.  Stoney is up first for a change and makes coffee, buscuits and gravey, eggs, sausage and bacon.

While sittin on the porch eating an express rider comes with a letter for Stoney and he opens it.  Seeing it was from the Marshal, Stoney asks the rider to wait for reply.

QuoteDear Stoney,
   I have not been able to reach the "Frontier" for days.  I miss all y'all.  Have explored other areas, but the atmoshere is not the same.  Hope to gain access soon.

Marshal Will Wingam

Stoney grabs a pencil and paper and writes back.

QuoteMarshall,
  Come to Newbrasky.  They let me in, they'll let anybody.  All the usual suspects are here.

Stoney Pete

<arthur's note:  I received an email from the marshall asking about TFS.  I have extended an invite to this thread.>

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Delmonico

<Author's Note: He's a bozo on this bus ain't he. ;D>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: stoneypete on September 23, 2005, 05:31:18 AM
<Arthur's note:  I'm begining to think the FFG does nothing but clean up the mess Del gets us into.  ;D >

A new day dawn's on the Ranch.  Stoney is up first for a change and makes coffee, buscuits and gravey, eggs, sausage and bacon.

While sittin on the porch eating, an express rider comes with a letter for Stoney and he opens it.  Seeing it was from the Marshal, Stoney asks the rider to wait for reply.

QuoteDear Stoney,
   I have not been able to reach the "Frontier" for days.  I miss all y'all.  Have explored other areas, but the atmoshere is not the same.  Hope to gain access soon.

Marshal Will Wingam

Stoney grabs a pencil and paper and writes back.

QuoteMarshall,
  Come to Newbrasky.  They let me in, they'll let anybody.  All the usual suspects are here.

Stoney Pete

<arthur's note:  I received an email from the marshall asking about TFS.  I have extended an invite to this thread.>
<Arthur's note 1: He is always welcome.>
<Arthur's note 2: Stoney ya might want to insert a comma or someone may say yer from the Donner Expedition.  :o>

Slim gets outta bed and throws the pink bunny slippers outta the window. He goes to the kitchen fer coffee and grub. He pours a cup, fills a plate, and goes to the porch to eat. "Morning, Stoney. Thanks fer the coffee and grub."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Sitting in the garden, munching on some lettuce, Mopsy sees the pink bunny slippers come flying out of the window. Mopsy screams and his poor little bunny heart explodes. Daisy spies dead Mopsy and gingerly picks said dead bunny up in her mouth to take it to the Frumpy Fairy Godmother. Daisy nearly waddles, she is so fat and she has difficulty jumping on the Frumpy Fairy Godmother's bed, so she drops the ex rabbit on her boots.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Stoney Pete

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on September 23, 2005, 10:18:37 AM
<Arthur's note 2: Stoney ya might want to insert a comma or someone may say yer from the Donner Expedition.  :o>
<Now I'z got's worry about gammer? ??? :o

I'm in trouble now. :'( ;) ;D

Besides, express riders taste good if you cook 'em right and wash 'em down with sour mash. >

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Brazos Bucky Smith

Brazos awakes, rubs his eyes, and inhales.  ;D " wow, somebody has fixed breakfast!"  Brazos dresses quickly and rushes downstairs to the kitchen.  Slim and Stoney is on the porch eatin', Brazos loads a plate and joins them.  "Mornin' fellers!,"  Brazos pulls up a chair and sits.  " Thanks for the vittles Stoney, and thanks to you too Slim for leavin me some!"

Brazos gets a stern look on his face, " Don't go a foolin' with the Marshal folks, he runs this city and if you start smartin' off about him ya may find yourself, like in these new talky films: :o

FLYIN' OFF INTO THE SKY, NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD OF AGAIN!"

Brazos stops talkin' long enough to fill his mouth with grub. ;D
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

Silver Creek Slim

"Brazos, I know how to share once in awhile."  ;)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Stoney Pete

Another rider approaches with another Telegraham.  This one form cousin Tom.  The rider hand it to Stoney and jumps back.  He's heard rumors and won't take any chances they may be true.

QuoteDear Cousin Pete,
     I've been hearing about this place in Newbrasky.  Thinking of visiting and maybe setting down roots.  Comments welcome.

Lucky Irish Tom

QuoteTom,
    Bring some of the Irish wiskey, a sense of humor and don't forget to bring yourself.  All are always welcome.

"Hey everbody.  We may need to add on to the house. "  Oh that right everybody,  but me has a life on the weekend and don't post much.

Delmonico

Being busy in the kitchen, Delmonico takes a cue from someone in another thread and whops Stoney with an irun skillet. ;D

As he lays there in a daze, Delmonico says, "Someone has to keep up the ranch." ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

A wagon crests the top of the rise.  Irish manuevers his team towards house up ahead.

Hey Cuzzin Stoney, ya there? I brung a wagonload ah Irish Whiskey!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Stoney Pete

hearing the words Irish Whiskey, Stoney is dazed but on his feet.

"Welcome Cousin Tom.  The man with  the skilet is Del.  He's not that dangerous.  The ffg keeps him in line.  Slim will be back on monday.  He goes home to his wife and 13 children.  he'll bring cheeze with him when he gets back.  My bed is huge so you can bunk with me till we figure out where you'll be staying."

Stoney takes a bottle of whiskey and puts it on Trinity's hammock.  A gift since he been so generous with his sqeezin's.

Lucky Irish Tom

Ah got a couple a kegs a ffg, ya reckon that'll hold Del till Monday?

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother steps out on the porch and thwaps Pete with her hat, then points to the lovely and mostly unoccupied bohunk house.

"Your friend can sleep there, once proper introductions have been made."

She leans and takes back the skillet from Delmonico, tsking as she returns it to the kitchen.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico saddles up his mule and heads up the Dismal River to an ash grove to cut a crooked stick.   ;D  He thinks maybe he may need one a dem sha-lay-lee things in case this son of Erie get out a line. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish looks at Stoney and says, "Is the nice lady with the fry pan gonna fix us some vittles?"

Stoney  looks quick to see if ffg heard him then says with a horrified look on his face, "Irish are you drunk again?"

Irish replies, "Technically no Stoney, since that would require sobering up during an intervening period!"

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out of the kitchen and hollors, "Suppers ready, In honor of our new Bozo, were havein' Mutton and barley soup, boiled tater, boiled cabbage and soder bread."  Delmonico looks at that and sees why Irish Tom don't want to sober up. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Brazos Bucky Smith

Excuse me, I love the taste of the Irish liquid, but no cowboy worth his salt will eat sheep!  Brazos gets up and stomps out of the kitchen!  He gets his mouse colored horse saddled, and rides for town to get him some BEEF!
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com