Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Her eyes wide, her hair flying out behind her, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother pedals as fast as she can back to the house. All around her is the theme music from Dorothy's nasty, dog-snatching neighbor. She stops at the porch and points back behind her.

"A... a man... tried... " panting for breath, "he ... he tried to steal the ... the.. vel.. this thing!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Scattered Thumbs

Arthur's note: You have just met Joe Dalton the oldest, shortest and meanist of the Dalton Bros.  ;D

Silver Creek Slim

"How dare he try to steal that thing!"  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Slim comes over to help and capture the bad guy, as Joe tries to get up, Slim hits him again with a cheese ball, right in the gut, near the navel.  Joe goes down again and now he's bleeding from both ends. :P :P :P :P
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity wakes up due to the sounds coming from the kitchen.  As he enters to investigate, he is greeted with the wonderful aroma of old fish and poo.  Trinity gags and tries not to throw up but is unsuccessful!  Luckily, his vomit, although copious, is clear and lump-free.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Brazos Bucky Smith

Braozs moseys back from over the hill and says "Boy that stuff sure did work, I haven't felt this good fer quite a while.  he still walks a little gingerly, "there was some fella cussing a blue streak come runnin' around the hill and slipped in Slim's and my leavins'  I think he is still a slidin' trying to stay upright!  Hope he don't do a face plant over there.

" I see FFG is back, looks a little winded"  Brazos notices Slim comin' back from down the road, and he looks a little slimmer too.  He avoids the kitchen for there is a very gamey odor emanting from said kitchen!  Del has changed his hat back to black  his mustache still has a few streaks of bright blue intermingled with the black!

"Well, Delmonico, whats next in this wacky tale?"  Brazos asks.
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother takes a step toward the kitchen then backs away, slowly.

"I'm not going in there."

(Author's note: Gee, thanks, Trinity, I read that just as I was sitting down for lunch! BLECH! )

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico was wise enough to have the kitchen floor made of cement and with a floor drain, he justs hoses the floor and everything is fine. ;D  To finish the job, he goes to the porch and hoses off Trinity till the wooden tank it empty. ;D ;D

As he is rollin' up the rubber hosethe windmill is fillin' the tank.  lokkin' at the hose he has an idea for the next time Slim and Brazos eat to much cheese. :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;)

<Authors note: The History Channel is gonna run Plumbing, Bathrooms and Sewers on a Modern Marvels Marathon tonight.  Three fer the price of one. ::)>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Brazos Bucky Smith

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"Now that would really clean the colon and everything else!" Stammers Brazos with very wide eyes! :o :o :o
Brazos Bucky

Silver Creek Slim

Can you say, "hydrotherapy"?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother enters the kitchen and opens the icebox.

"Hey!! That cheese was supposed to last us another five days!"

She turns and glares at Brazos. "You ate it, you replace it!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico points out that there is still a half jar of Gee-wiz in the ice box. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Safely indoors, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother sticks her tongue out at the Gee-Whiz.

:P

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

An Ittsy Bittsy Spider drops down on a web so fine it's hard to see.  The Ittsy Bittsy Spider lands on the FFg's tongue and makes an Ittsy bittsy Spider poop on it, before climbing back to the ceiling. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

...and the poop is so itsy bitsy the Frumpy Fairy Godmother never notices it.

( So there. :P )

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico comes in and sees the little spot of gold the drunken spider left and thinks the FFg got her tongue pierced. :o ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Brazos Bucky Smith

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Brazos does a very deep and professional style ( a 10 on the judges scale) bow to the FFG.  He whispers to Slim, "Hey pard, can you like make a real quick pony express type ride and get some more cheese?  Maybe even a double order?"  He gives a head nod toward Del and the FFG, "do it while those two keep doin' the poop, not poop thing."

Brazos looks closer at Del and notices that Del's mustache has turned back to all black and muses that Del did look kinda shoarp in that Bright Red Hat though. ha  ;D
Brazos Bucky

Delmonico

Suddenly the Ittsy Bittsy Spider drops down from the ceiling of the porch, a pop is heard as it pulls the cork from Trinity's jug of golden cinny-mon brew. :o :o :o :o  It takes three big gulps, grabs Trinity out of the hammock and carries him to the ceiling of the porch.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Once back to it's web, it wraps him completly in spider silk and hangs him in the corner for later. ;) ;)

Delmonico comes out and sees just Trinity's nose peekin' out of the silk, he shakes his head and heads to the workshop out in the barn. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

And Trinity sleeps very comfortably.  Almost more comfortably than in the hammock... almost!  As he awakens, he realizes that the situation is not normal.  For fear that he might damage his new bed he only ever so gingerly extricates himself.  Then he takes his cocoon down and takes it outside where he hangs it in the corner.  "Thar.  Ah lahk it better outside!"

Trinity takes a long swig out of a new jug and stretches.  Feeling the jug's weight, Trinity is satisfied that it's going to be a good couple of hours.  ;D ;D

Quote from: AnnieLee on September 21, 2005, 02:41:13 PM
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother takes a step toward the kitchen then backs away, slowly.

"I'm not going in there."

(Author's note: Gee, thanks, Trinity, I read that just as I was sitting down for lunch! BLECH! )

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Suddenly Trinity is being wrapped in spider silk and is tied tighter to his hammock that he was in the corner of the celing of the porch. :o :o :o  He looks as the Ittsy Bittsy Spider, finishes the jug and heads to the ceiling of the porch. ::)

As Slim comes from the barn with the evenings milk in the pail, he is captured also and drug to the top of the porch and then it has Brazos also. ::) ::)  Delmonico comes from the wookshop., looks at them wonders what silly game they are playing now and heads to the kitchen to fix him some supper. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com