Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Brazos Bucky Smith

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Brazos slaps his knee and chuckles, "ya know when the bury ol' Joan they won't have to formaldehyde her, there is so much plastic in her, she'll last a thousand years just the way she is!"

Water? Water? Nothin' but water?  Well, (no pun intended), I guess I will if I hafta.  That water and rice won't swell me up like a balloon, now will it?  Brazos graps a pitcher and heads for the porch.
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Delmonico on September 09, 2005, 12:37:46 PM
Delmonico turns green, covers his mouth and runs out behind the barn. ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Brazos Bucky Smith on September 09, 2005, 01:28:02 PMWater? Water? Nothin' but water?  Well, (no pun intended), I guess I will if I hafta.  That water and rice won't swell me up like a balloon, now will it?  Brazos graps a pitcher and heads for the porch.
"Ya never can tell."  :o
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Silver Creek Slim

"Well, y'all it's time fer me to saddle-up and head northeast. See y'all on Monday." Slim takes his saddlebags and "Mighty Ten" to the barn to saddle his steed. He saddles his horse and rides NE.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Before he goes, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother leaps off the porch, gathers up her skirts and runs, catching up and jumping up to kiss him on the cheek.

"Watch out for the black helicopters and give my best to the family!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Ornery Orr

On the horizon, FFG notices a creaking noise coming their way.  It looks like that fellow they met some time ago with that cannon thing-a-ma-jig that was lookin' fer UFO's.  After a goodly amount of time passes, the creaking wagon get to their location.  Ornery beats the dust off his hat, looks around a bit, and says, "Yall ain't seen no black helicopters, have ya?" as he glances at the stubby little mortar being towed behind.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother drops the knitting into her lap and looks at the man, wide-eyed.

"No, I haven't," she whispers, "have you?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Suddenly in the middle of the night, Delmonico remembers Stoney Pete was gonna sleep for a long time out in his hammock. ;D   Delmonico 'memebers he said sumthin' about him, but could not 'member what. ::)

Anyway delmonico thinks that someone who is gonna sleep that long needs some mark on him. ::)  Delmonico grabs a bottle of blue paint and a small brush and sneaks outside and paints Stoney Pete's nose blue.  Not for any real reason, just because. ::)  As he heads back in he notices the strange fella with the yaller shirt also sleepin' on the porch. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Poor Delmonico, being wicked has its price. When he wakes up in the morning....

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Ornery Orr

Ornery notices Brazos still in slumber the next morning and hasn't seen that lady that seemed to "glide" rather than walk.  He figured it was time for reveille.  Ornery heads for May Belle while conjuring up the appropriate powder charge for such an occasion.  A few minutes go by and while admiring his purty blue mustache, Delmonico hears Ornery holler,"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"  The blast raised the dust, that was certain. ;D

Delmonico

Not caring about his blue mooostash, Delmonico climbs Hornets Nest hill and looks off toward Dunning, yes it comin, a large wagor being draw by a large amount of oxen. ??? ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Brazos Bucky Smith

:o :o :o Brazos is all arms and legs going 3 feet in the air.  The chair hits the wall of the porch as Brazos makes a one point landing on the porch!  " Owwwwwww, my achin' posterior (remember this is a "G" rated site). what in the tarnation was that? Are we under attack or is the world ending?"

Brazos looks off the porch to see a big blue cloud in the form of a donut rising rapidly into the still blue sky, "I'd swear that was a mortar round been fired close by, who could be firing one of those so early in the morning?"

"Wonder if Trinity got any squeezen's left if that jug o' his?  I sure could use a pick me up and some medicinal pain reliever feer my rump!" ;)
Brazos Bucky

Delmonico

Delmonico saddles up his mule and rides out to meet the ox train. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

The wagon being pulled by 36 yoke of oxen comes into the ranch pullin' a huge wagon.   ::)  On the wagon is a disasembled steam traction engine with 10 foot drive wheels. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity rides in from his "secret" stills carrying four more jugs.  Seeing Brazos trying milk an empty, Trinity gets down and hands the first jug to him.  Then he looks over at Del and falls down laughing.   When he finishes laughing, he says: "That is the funniest thang Ah done ever seen!"

Changing the subject:  "Did ever-body sleep wail, lahk Ah did?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

"Yeah, I think the FFg has sumthin' to do with it. ::)

"But look at my new toy, It'll take all day tamorrow ta unload it and put it together." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Three days north of the Ranch with No Name, litl' rooster prepares his first herd of cows to head in the waiting cattle cars in Dunning... The weather has been good and the cattle are grass fat. The strange music has finally stopped in my head and have slept good the past couple nites, cept' the loud explosion this morning which caused me to bump my head again. Sure could use a cooked meal about now, but the wagon won't meet up with us for a couple days yet. Seen a large wagon pulled by a large hitch of Oxen yesterday with sme contraption on it headed towards the ranch....Sure wonder what Delmonico is up too.
Mathew 5.9

Joyce (AnnieLee)

When the blast goes off, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother nearly cracks her head open on the tank of the Wedgwood toilet. She utters a very unladylike word, reorganizes herself and goes downstairs.

She pauses in the doorway to the house, staring slackjawed at the oxen then the disassembled engine.

"What in the blue blazes is that, and why are there so many oxen in the yard and who is going to feed and water them?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Brazos Bucky Smith

"Why Thank you kindly Trinity, I am drier than both the Mojave and Sahara Deserts put together!"  With that Brazos resets the chair on the porch, sets down, puts his feet up on the railing, and prepares to watch the show.  Watching Delmonico put that contraption together is going to be a hoot!

He takes a small swig of the jug to aquint his mouth with the taste of Trinity's squeezin's.  Tips his hat down over his eyes to shield his eyes from the sun, and prepares for some serious watchin'.  He chuckle's to himself, "I wonder if the FFG is going to mess with Delmonico's working to put together that contrption of his?"
Brazos Bucky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com