Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother looks at the man. Was this some type of ruse meant to distract her from his intent? But one cannot feign that look of innocence mixed with confusion. She reaches out to pat his arm.

"I don't know, son. But you aren't at her house. You're in Newbrassky. Would you like some breakfast? I can cook something up for you."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Scattered Thumbs

New Brass kee ? what's that?

Breakfast!!?  :) Yes please, I'd like that.  :D

Stoney Pete

"He gone madder than a March hair.  Done lost his memory.", says Stoney.  At first he thought it was the FFG responsible, but one look on her face said it was as much a mystery to her.

Trinity came down the stairs with his jug wearing a smile from ear to ear.  Handing the jug to Stoney for a swig... :o FIRE AND BRIMSTONE :o  It burned all the way down, tearing flesh as he swallowed.  It hit his stomache like a frieght train.

"SMOOOOOOOTH!", gasps Stoney, as steam came out from under his collar.   He was glad he was sitting down cause the room was already spinning.

Trinity sat in the chair next to him laughin and slapping his knee.  "Sure do love seeing, greenhorns take their first sip from my still."

Having recovered, Stoney take another sip.  Same kick only his senses have been numbed.  He hands the jug back to Trinity.  "I'm done for now.  Gotta keep what's left of my wits about me."

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Scattered Thumbs

Sitting happily on the counter, hands in his pockets, Scattered Thumbs suddenly finds out something. Look Y'all! I got guns! He shouts merrily.  :D In less than the blink of an eye he pulls his pistols out shouting BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
All of a sudden Stoney Pete, Trinity and the FFG are covered with baby leeches. ::)
Scattered Thumbs looks at them then looks at his pistols laughs and shouts. COOL!  ;D

Note: If Scattered Thumbs mind is somewhat disturbed(to say the least). His shooting skills apparently are intact. ;D

Silver Creek Slim

"This is a strange turn of events.  :o"

Author's note: Great picture, ST.

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Stoney Pete

Stoney shakes off the leeches.  "It like I'm playing with my sisters kid's or somethin'."

author's note:
Can you tell me what movie I'm quoting?

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother feels the leech on the middle of her forehead and looks down to see two baby leeches on the front of her dress over her heart. Her face turns white and the plate in her hand falls to the floor, breaking.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Stoney Pete

I don't know who saw it first.  Stoney, Slim and Trinity move as one to catch the FFG before she hits the floor.  We carry her over to the rocking chair and without being asked Trinity fetches some water.

Slim takes care of her while Stoney cleans up the broken plate and while down there picks up the glass from the broken jar too.

"ST, you better behave.  This ain't no PC crowd here.  We won't spare the rod if you force us too."

It felt odd to Stoney.  Treating a middle aged man like he was two.  But, when in Rome...or should I say the Twilight Zone? ;)

Silver Creek Slim

Slim pats on the FFg's wrist. "Are you alright, ma'am?"
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Scattered Thumbs

Scattered Thumbs looks down to the points of his boots.  :-[ Apparently he's done something very wrong.

I'm sorry. He muttered. I won't do it again.

Stoney Pete

"It will be OK ST.  Just never point a gun at someone unless your ready to kill them."

Scattered Thumbs

Scattered Thumbs face brightens with a smile.

Yes Sir! he says to the bearded old man in front of him.  ::) ;D

After that he yawns loudily and says. I'm tired I think I'll sleep some. Almost instantly Scattered Thumbs falls asleep. 

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother gives a wan smile.

"I'm all right. It isn't every day a person gets shot by leeches. The man has deadly aim and lightning reflexes, I think it might be best to disarm him until we figure out what to do."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Russ T Chambers

Quote from: stoneypete on May 10, 2005, 09:27:27 AM
Stoney shakes off the leeches.  "It like I'm playing with my sisters kid's or somethin'."

author's note:

As Russ rides by headed for Nevada Territory, he hears a voice that sound like Bill Bob Thornton, but is recite'n words from Tombstone, spoke by Johnny Tyler.  Naw, Can't be, and rides on.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Quote from: Russ T Chambers on May 10, 2005, 11:22:32 AM

author's note:

As Russ rides by headed for Nevada Territory, he hears a voice that sound like Bill Bob Thornton, but is recite'n words from Tombstone, spoke by Johnny Tyler.  Naw, Can't be, and rides on.

And about a mile down the road, Russ' horse no longer smells funny. It smells like a horse, as it should.

:D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Scattered Thumbs

author's note:

Author's Note: Your'e amazing Russ T, Stoney had me puzzled with that one, and now that you said it I remember it  ::)

Silver Creek Slim

"That's good FFg. We should probably see what he's up ta now." They back into the kitchen and find ST sleeping. Slim takes the gunbelt off him. Slim and Stoney carry him up to a spare room and tuck him in bed.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Still a little shaken, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother goes outside for some air and to check for eggs. The chickens are out and about and when they see her, they all come running.

The sight sets her laughing and she is fine once more.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Stoney Pete

author's note:

Author's note:  You win.  Don't know what, but you win. ;D  See you all later on folks.  Going to the torcher chaimber aka THE GYM. ::)

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: stoneypete on May 10, 2005, 11:58:26 AM

author's note:

As Russ rides by headed for Nevada Territory, he hears a voice that sound like Bill Bob Thornton, but is recite'n words from Tombstone, spoke by Johnny Tyler.  Naw, Can't be, and rides on.
Author's note:  You win.  Don't know what, but you win. ;D  See you all later on folks.  Going to the torcher chaimber aka THE GYM. ::)
Author's note: Have fun.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com