Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Trinity is still facing the yard when he hears the door open behind him.  He freezes in position for a brief moment, then he throws a hand back to cover his rear and he spins around to see who is there.  When he sees the dear sweet FFG he turns all shades of red and runs past her into the house.  He sits on his bed wondering what to do, when he opens the chifforobe (like a man will check an icebox again and again in the hopes that some new food will have magically appeared) and finds his old pair of pants standing in the corner again!

Incredulous, he dons the pants and returns to his bed where he contemplates the conundrum in which he finds himself.  He can't back out to see the FFG because she'll be upset about the pants and even if she wouldn't be upset he is terribly embarrassed that she saw him in his skivies... worse yet, with his trap door down.  However, his new pants ... the very stiff ones ... still lay outside.  Just what is he to do?  He reaches under his bed and brings out a bottle to help him think.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico reads the post as he feeds some stranger that showed up at the back door.  The stranger says his name is Robert Zimmerman, but Delmonico knows he also uses an alis. ::)

He also wonder why Trinity hasn't though about the obvious, there are TWO Lab-re-door             Re-tree-vers in the house! ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Too quickly for Trinity to use a pup to rescue him, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother picks up the stiff pants and waves her wand over them until they are broken in and soft. Just as the dogs head down the stairs, she is heading up them.

She pauses outside of Trinity's door, making a faces as she detects that familiar smell. She taps on the door, then opens it slightly. The hand with the pants moves inside the room while she stands outside the door.

"Trade me."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Slim rides in with a new supply of cheese and puts it in the icebox. "Whar's everyone?"
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

And there she stands, her hand inside Trinity's room, body in the hall, when Slim calls out. How can she explain this one?

"Uh... up here!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico hollors, "I'm down in the cellar gettin' stuff fer supper.  The FFg is upstairs makin' a pass at Trinity." ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"The FFG is upstairs doing what?"  ??? :o
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Joyce (AnnieLee)

She hollars back:

" I AM NOT!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

"She is too, Trinity was outside in his underwear and she chased him upstairs.  She's got the dogs helpin' her some how."
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Having passed out, the yelling outside his door awakens Trinity.  He is pleased to find a new pair of pants that appear to be broken in have been unceremoniously thrown into the room.  He puts them on and opens the door to join the others when he finds three wet noses awaiting him.  He greets each one of them with a pat on the head: "Hey Duke, Hey Daisy, Hey Claire"  As he heads toward the kitchen all three pooches try to follow but succeed only in slipping around on the hardwoods until they finally gain footing.

Everybody is to be found in the kitchen.  Trinity can detect some tension in the air as the FFG holds the skillet with a white knuckled grip.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Her grip loosens a little when she sees Trinity wearing the new pants, but then she catches a whiff in the air and it the grip tightens once more.

"You were supposed to trade me, Trinity, not put the new pants on over the old ones!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

:o Trinity turns around to check and sure enough!  He rushes back to his room, followed by three dogs sliding yet again all over the hardwoods. 

A few minutes later Trinity reappears in the kitchen with the three dogs fussing over a pair of pants behind him.   "Ah done give mah pants ta them <<points at the trio>> 'cause they seemed to want 'em so bad.  Ah wonnert why them pants was so tight!  Ah done thought Ah gained weight!  Ever'thang's normal now!  Right?"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Almost." The Frumpy Fairy Godmother averts her eyes and states quietly, "your fly's undone."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Slim walks into the kitchen. "What's going on in here?"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"~~Nothing~~", the Frumpy Fairy Godmother sings out, turning red and smiling at Slim. "Since Del slept in, want me to make some eggs?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"Eggs would be great, thanks. I'll go gather some more and milk the cow. Be back in bit."  :)

Joyce (AnnieLee)

She turns away and starts making the biscuits, very carefully not looking at Trinity.

<First it was his hindside, now it's the front. Is he trying to give her some kind of message?> She thinks to herself.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico is still trying to get untied, ungagged and out of the cellar.  The  skillet wound  that knocked him out aches.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

As Slim open the door to go outside breeze blows through the house.  Suddenly Trinity knows why the FFG has been behaving so strangly.   :o :o :o

Joyce (AnnieLee)

She hears Trinity make a small hiss of alarm, so thinks he's figured it out, but she still doesn't look, she just bakes those biscuits.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com