Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

(Author's note:  Too bad I didn't get a picture of the grey stuff and its date!)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ;D ;D ;D 8) ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Quote from: Delmonico on April 18, 2005, 10:26:21 PM
(Authors note: "Why only five?)   ::) ::) ::) ::) :o :o :P :P ;D ;D ;D

( I gray slowly!  :D :P :D :P I used to have science experiments growing in my fridge, but that was before the dogs learned how to open the door of it. Now when I get home, I have no leftovers, just messes on the floor and sometimes a broken dish.  :( )

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"Duke ain't sleepin' in my room! I don't need snake gas or snake guts in my room!"  >:(
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

With his ears and tail down, poor Duke scratches at the door to be let outside to sleep.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Slim opens the door for Duke. "I'll gather eggs so ya don't git a taste fer eggs." Slim follows Duke out making sure not to breathe deeply.  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Joyce (AnnieLee)

With a deep look of gratitude to Slim, Duke bolts out the door and runs out to a safe place to get rid of the rattlesnake. Seems the snake helped remove the "blockage" from all the cheese. For the next 20 minutes or so, a green cloud hangs over a place near the river.

Duke comes running back, jumps up on the porch, makes a tight circle then flumps down to sleep. Every once in a while, a small puff of green gas is emitted from his hind end that makes a small sound that is eerily like "peep... peep... peep..."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Meanwhile Trinity enters the kitchen making a sloshing sound in his new boots.  Before anyone can turn their head to look the smell hits them like one of Delmonico's flour bags.  Trinity has been around the excrement tube again!  He is covered to the knees in poop and corn.  And a squishy sound is coming from within his boots.

The FFG scolds him and forlorn Trinity lowers his head and looks up:  "But, Del tolt me ta walk aroun' in water so's the boot would con-form to mah foot better.  Ah was only doin' what Ah was tolt ta do!!"

On that, Trinity spins around and storms out the door, leaving a small pile of ... debris and corn on the floor.  Seeing this, Duke immediately trots over and laps it up.  :P
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother glares.

"Stop that, Duke, or I'll wash your mouth out with Listerine!"

The poor yellow dog's eyes nearly bulge out of his head and he takes off after Trinity. She follows out to the porch.

"Clean water, Trinity! Not that other stuff! And see if you can't find a girlfriend for Duke, he's been acting strangely."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

"Clean Water!  Weren't that where Ah just was?

...Girlfriend???"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Yes, clean water! Upstream from the sewage pipe!"

"And yes, a girlfriend. Find another yellow dog, we'll call her Daisy!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Slim pours himself a cup of coffee and shakes his head.  ::)

Joyce (AnnieLee)

As the hopeful Duke trails after Trinity, lapping up his "droppings", the Frumpy Fairy Godmother goes back into the kitchen to join Slim in a cup of coffee.

"Think that's what he needs? A girlfriend?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"Not sure, but I think he needs something to do besides raidin' the icebox."

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Agreed. He's a dog, not a husband!"  She laughs behind her coffee mug.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"You been married?"  ???  :o

Trinity

Later that day, a clean Trinity... well, a cleaner Trinity appears at the door with a new yellow dog and a chocolate brown dog.  "Ah got the yaller dawg... Daisy... lahk ya wanted but Ah really liked this here brown dawg.  Ah figgered we could call her Claire" .  ???

A tired Duke struts in after the introductions are made with a look of ecstasy on his face.

"Anything in the icebox??" Trinity asks.

Delmonico

(Authors Note: I don't want to here about this, the Pandas at the zoo were bad enough.  Surprised the headlines didn't read, "Pandas Do It.') :o ::) ::) :P :P
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

( No, Del, you just need to go get your new chocolate lab. Then you'll feel better! :D )

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother makes nice to the new female dogs.

"Why are you naming her Claire, Trinity?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

"It's short fer E-Claire, Miss FFG.  As in Chawklit E-Claire!"  ;D ;D ;D

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Still scratching Daisy, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother turns her head to give a slow, long, upward look to Trinity.

"You aren't planning to eat her, are you?"

After all, he does have a history about wanting to eat baby chicks.....

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com