Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Yeah, them's some tricky folks.  You'd be best not ta let them outta yer sight fer long!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Trinity

Trinity dashes into the house and into his room.  He rummages around in his trunk until he finds his old revolver (which he has not carried in a while).  Blowing off the dust and droppin in some rounds , he runs back out of the house and over to the A true made up tale of the west... thread.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother reappears, carpet bag in hand and a smile on her face. She quickly discovers the house is empty.

"Well. If this isn't a fine fair thee well."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out of the kitchen, "What are you whinin' 'bout now?"
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Her hand moves like lightening and the skillet flies through the air>

"CLANG!"

It rebounds off Delmonico's head and back into her hand, where she blows imaginary smoke from her fingertips.

"Nothing, now."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Peeking in the door to see what Delmonico was talking about in "A true made up tale of the west..." when he said that the FFG was surley.  Now he knows what he meant. 

Trinity backs silently up and at edge of the porch, he reaches underneath and brings out a jug.  Since Cherokee Jem never showed up to go to town, Trinity decides to spend his evening at home.  He climbs into the hammock and tilts the jug back.  The FFG sits on the porch to greet the morning and Trinity greets the night.  Equilibrium is alive at the ranch and Trinity feels good. 

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother doesn't seem surly when she steps out on the porch, she appears serene, even happy. She takes up her knitting in the rocker with a glance and a smile to Trinity.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity is in one of those camp style hammocks... the ones without a spreader.  You know the kind.  When the FFG steps out on the porch and takes up her knitting Trinity struggles to rearrange himself so that he can talk to her.  After fifteen minutes he is finally situated with one leg and the opposite arm hanging out just about to get twisted up.  Finally and out of breath, Trinity just holds the almost empty jug up to the FFG in offering.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother chuckles softly. It's not a mocking laugh, nor does it demean Trinity in any way; it is simply a chuckle of mirth as she takes the jug and a small swig from it before handing it back to him. Note: She also did not wipe the mouth of the jug before taking the swig.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Over 4 1/2 hours later, Delmonico wakes up face down in a pool of clotted  blood.   :o :o :P  He tries to get up, but passes out again, restartin' the bleeding in the 8 inch gash on his fore head, fresh blood mixes with the clotted.  Delmonico drifts in and out of a coma, havin' nightmares about large eunich chickens. ;D ;D :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother politely excuses herself from Trinity to have a look in the kitchen. She gasps, then sees the bottles of ketchup, corn syrup and worchestershire sauce on the floor near Delmonico.
"Gads, he should own a dairy, the way he milks stuff. He's such a faker."

She leans over to check the lump on his head and he suddenly reaches up, grabbing her by the shoulder. "Bring me the Capons and the oysters! I am the KING!" Delmonico screams, then falls back in a slump.

Shaking her head and tsking, she pulls her magic wand and whisks Del up to his room, cleaning his clothing of the kitchen goo on his way. Then she waves the wand over the kitchen, cleaning that mess, too.

With a satisfied dusting of her hands, she goes back on the porch for another small swig, good company, and her knitting. 

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity begins to wind himself up again in the hammock and after another fifteen minutes of struggle which ends with Trinity in a pile on the porch.  He gets back up and glances sideways over at the FFG to see if she noticed.  Comfortable in the belief that she was too engrossed in her knitting, Trinity goes to his room for another jug.   

When he returns he stares at the hammock hanging ever so peacefully.  >:(  He waves it off and goes over to the rocker and sits back, slowly rocking.  Under his breath he mutters: "Next week Ahm gonna bah me a new hammock! an use that thang fer a fishin' net!"

Delmonico

Delmonico wakes up again and realizes that besides clotted blood there is a bunch of other goop he's lying in.   ;D ;D  He realizes that the FFg has emptied a buch of ketchup, wooorshire sauce and corn syrup on him to try to cover her hidious crime.  He gets up, falls and crawls to his office.  Once there he gets out his sewing kit and a mirror and sews up the 8 inch gap on his forehead.  He then passes out again. :o ::) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Missh FFG?  Dijsha hear shumpshin' from inshide the houshe???

Joyce (AnnieLee)

She looks up from her knitting.

"I might have heard a small thump or something."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

"Prollolly weren't noshin *HIC*."

Delmonico

Weak from loss of blood, Delmonico comes to again.  :o He stumbles to the kitchen, and washes up in the sink.  ;D He then does the supper dishes since he's at tthe sink anyway. ;D  He then grabs a mop and cleans up his blood and mops up the FFg's mess also.  He then puts on his nigh shirt, washes his clothes and goes out the back door and hangs them on the line.   ::) ::) ::) ::)  Crawlin' up the back steps, he gets to the kitchen and mixes a bread sponge to work over night. 

He then goes to his room and goes to sleep, after folding the clothes he brought in off the line ands putting them away.   ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

:o :o
"Dijsha see zhat? *HIC*   He djin't even shay nozhing *HIC* nozhing  chu ush when he come out.  Whatsh zhe matter wish him?  *HIC*

Ah zshought you done fished him up wish yer mashic!  *HIC* "  ::) ::)

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"I did. I don't know why he is wandering around, cleaning stuff that is already clean. Maybe he's sleep walking?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity wakes up in the rocking chair on the porch.  "Musta done passed out"   He scratches his head and yawns then remembers about Delmonico and goes to check on him. 

"Del, you OK??  You made breakfast yet??"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com