Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Ya ever notice in the movies The Duke only backed down once and 'polized to any one, and yes it was a cook.  "Mr. Nightlinger skeeered him with that big butcher knife. ;D  Even John Wayne can't have pie with out askin' the cook. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"Pah!!??  Did someone say pah??  Mah fav-o-rite is cherry.  Did you put any cherry pre-serves away last year, Del?  Ah want me some cherry pah to-night.

Welcome back, Sleeum!!  We done hert that you hat an accident with the winds.  Mah recipe is good fer that, ya know.  Mah great granma always tolt me so.  Ya want some?  Got us a fresh batch here!

Now, don' you listen none to Miss FFG bout mah thinkin' she was a squirrel.  It was an honest mis-take.  She flits around here and there lahk a squirrel does An' <<whisper on and very ernest voice>> Ah could swear that she's savin' nuts up yonder in that thar room of hern, uh-huh <<whisper off>>"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother walks downstairs to the kitchen looking respendent in a green dress with black trim. She isn't wearing a hat, but has feathers woven into her hair.

She pauses at the kitchen door, hearing most of what Trinity had to say. She can't make out the end of it. 

"Is his accent getting worse? We've got to get him to change the solder on his stills!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Author's note:  No, Trinity's accent is not growing stronger.  As you, the reader, become more accustomed to his accent you will be treated with something new.  If you were thrown the full force of his accent at once you would never be able to comprehend.  I have often times erased what I wrote only to write in a more clear text.  (Trust me... I have to actually read this stuff from co-workers, it is real!!!!).

Southernese is not just a pamphlet that northerners buy in the gift shops when vacationing in the south so that they can laugh at us when they return their water coolers.  No, it is much more complex than that.  And, well... perhaps the recipe does sometimes aid in making things more difficult. ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Trinity

Trinity stops whispering to Slim and turns his attention to the FFG as she enters: "Shoooeeey, Miss FFG!!  You Shore look Purty.  You don' look like no squirrel 'tall!!  Nope, not 'tall!"

Delmonico

Delmonico comes in and says, "Dang it took so long, I just made dinner instead, it's roast bird, but not sure what kind, it was flyin' round here the other day, so GG shot it." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Howdy, Trinity. Del just made up that story about the wind. It really didn't happen."  ::) ::) ::)

"Del, was is Sandy Hill crane?"

"FFg, ya sure look purdy in that outfit?"
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Naw I think it twas a "Red Headed Iggle"  they came back just the other day, saw 'bout 4 dozen ridin' the thermals.  Ya got us a photy-graf of a red headed iggle Slim. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

That's it a "Red Headed Iggle" Trinity better get the lead out or the Red Headed Iggles is gonna be eating him fer dinner.  And then they gonna get lead poisin' from eatin' the lead incrusted Trinity.  Next thing the EPA and the black helly-copters is gonna be out here tryin' ta find out what caused the Red Headed Iggle die-off. ??? ??? ??? ;)

Well ya all know we gonna blame Slim, cause the FFg done told us every thin' is Slim's fault.  Wonder where the black helly-copters is gonna take him this time fer poisinin' the Red Headed Iggles.  Trinity's gonna be already et up so he won't be able to help.  I'm scared to tell the truth or the FFg gonna turn me inta a Creek Chub.  ::) ::)

They already gonna suspect Slim, they still got his number over the Pensrtom mishap. :D

Oh well guess I'll start supper, gonna need two less plates I bet, Trinity's gonna get et by the Red Headed Iggles, Slim's gonna get a black helly-copter ride.  Every one else, baked ham and deviled eggs fer supper, real deviled eggs, not them wimp things that folks make fer Easter and Picnics, ya gotta drown the durn things in pepper sauce to be-devil em. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Dem big black locusts ain't gonna git me. I still have that "toy" that GG gave me fer the flyin' pie plates."  ;D ;D ;D

"By the by, dem  "Red Headed Iggles" ain't back to Wiscoooooooooosin, yet."

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on March 30, 2005, 12:14:18 PM
Delmonico comes in and says, "Dang it took so long, I just made dinner instead, it's roast bird, but not sure what kind, it was flyin' round here the other day, so GG shot it." ;D

"That's what mah mama said that time when them folks from the fooooture was at the homestead "filmin'" us (as they called it) fer somethin' called a dok-u-men-tary.  They said they wuz gonna call it "Trinity is Still My Name" "(Approx. 19 min. into the movie  ;D ;D ;D )

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 30, 2005, 02:03:52 PM
"Howdy, Trinity. Del just made up that story about the wind. It really didn't happen." ::) ::) ::)

"Don'tcha worry none, Slim.  Ah won' be tellin' no one bout the winds!  ;) ;)"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Just as she starts to blush, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother flickers out of existence, leaving behind some glittering sawdust. She reappears a few moments later, looking a little disoriented.

"That was odd."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity rides up after a long, hard day at the stills.  He dismounts his horse and packs him away for the evening.  Upon reaching the front door he finds a little yellow slip of paper on which is written a note from the express rider stating that he had been by with a package and he was sorry that he had missed Trinity.  For Trinity's convenience, he left the package in the office up the road a bit.  Unfortunately, the office is always closed by the time Trinity gets back from the stills, so he'll have to wait until Saturday.  "Dern it... guess Ah gotta wait a little while longer fer mah new boots!"

Trinity enters the house and finds the FFG frazzled and in disarray.  "What in tarnation is going on with you!?  Is everything ok??"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"I don't know, Trinity, it was like I have a gap in my memory, like I didn't exist for a little while. It was discombobulating! I think you should leave the stills early tomorrow and go get that package!"

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother nods several times to make her point.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Slim walks in the kitchen, stirs the coals in the stove, puts in a few stick, make coffee, and puts it on the stove to heat. He sit at the table to wait for the coffee.

Scattered Thumbs

Silver Creek Slim

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out and gets a cup, he goes back into his office.   He takes some notes, cause he is takin' a Cory-spon-dunce course in some new field of science called sick-coll-agy.  He started this thead to study folks and write his theis.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He is begaining to wonder though why the letters from the Doctor over in Austria keep havin' white powder on them. ::) ::) :o :o ;D ;D :D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim wakes with drool in his beard. He wipes it off with his shirt sleeve. He notices the coffee is streaming so he gets a cup, goes out to check for eggs, and milk the cow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com