WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Delmonico

Delmonico comes into the kitchen, "Don't worry folks, Trinity will take off the ring sood and we'll see him then.  The ring is evil, you'll just have to form a company and take it back where it was forged.  It is made out of "Blackhills gold so the solution is simple." 

"Just take it to the Black Hills, climb Mt. Harney and drop it into a the crack of doom at the top.  This is the same on custer dropped the flattened rifle case with his name on a note inside in 1873. ;D ;D"
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

gophergrease

Are we going to have a trek in to the hills and do battle with 'EVIL'

Trinity

Trinity walks into the kitchen smelling of ... well, nevermind.  He is still wearing the same clothes he was wearing in the river but now the "mud" has dried and is cracking.  His hands almost look clean except for all around his fingernails which are still black. 

"Did someone say Evil?  Whatcha talkin' 'bout?" Trinity throws his hand in the air and the ring on his pinky gleams.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Trinity!"

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother is so happy to see him, she rushes forward to give him a hug, but his stench sends her reeling back, gagging before she touches him. With a frustrated look, she pulls her wand and waves in a circle at Trinity, uttering a single word:

"BATH!"

Glittering sawdust falls all around him, obscuring Trinity from view for a moment, then there he is again, standing in the kitchen and totally clean, underwear, fingernails and all.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity becomes confused why the FFG could wave her magic stick this time, but several pages back Trinity had to take a real bath ... with water and soap!  Trinity decides to ignore this and gives the FFG a big hug.

Brimming with excitement, he calls for everyones attention and says: "Look what I can do!"    With that he holds the hand with the golden ring high above his head and with a theatrical flourish he shouts "Recipe!"  Suddenly a jug of 'squeezins' appears before each person in the room, even Delmonico!

He takes up his jug and takes a deeeep gulp.  "Ain' that the best thing ya ever seen?  Ah ain' gotta make it the hard way no more!  Ah wonder what else this here rang can do fer me!" 
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother merrily gives Trinity a hug even Forty Rod would envy if he was there, then stands back, amazed at the jug that appears before her.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"I ain't sure that ring is a good thang."  ???
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

"Why are you so doubtfull, Slim?  Ah promise that as long as the magic follers mah recipe, ya won' go blind or lame!"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother gives a very wary look to her jug.

"But how do you know *this* recipe is right? You didn't make it, it could have anything in it, it could make you go blind, now!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico goes into his office and shuts the door.  He reopens it and lets Duke in. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

In the wee hours of the morning when everyone was asleep, a brown stagecoach with a driver and a shotgun messanger in brown uniforms comes up to the ranch.  Delmonico goes out to meet it as if he was expecting it.  "How was the trip from Sioux Falls Dakota Territory he asks the driver? :D"

"Not bad, I have those things you ordered, strangest thing, they painted the crates up, black and white, look's kinda like a Holstein cow, no matter here they are." ::)

Delmonico takes the 2 black and white crates into his office where there are strange noises coming for a couple of hours.  Before long he there is one shot that sounds like a 32-20 rifle and there is a hole in the wall just under the window.   ???  Delmonico comes around the house and pulls an insulated wire through the hole and runs it out ta the bob wire fence. ::) ::)

He then goes to the shed and draws a can of coal oil and takes it back to his office, :D :D :D  He then says "come " and Duke heads into the office and the door is closed behind. ??? ::) ::) :o ;D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

I think Del got a new cow 'puter.  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

A voice from behind the door says, "I'm tryin' to figure this Trinity and the ring thing out." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim whispers ta the voice on t'other side of the door, "I'z skeered 'bout Trinity havin' anything magic."  :o :o :o

Delmonico

Delmonico comes out of his office and refills the coffee pot he has on his heating stove.  Then Duke and him go outside, Delmonico refills his coal oil can and Duke marks the leg of Slim's horse that is tied up about ready to take him back to Wissyconsion.

"Slim I think I'm on to somethin' here, but it may take a while, the barb wire connection is a bit slow on downloads. ;D ::)."   

"i've got and idea though, you got any tellygraph wire stashed anywhere?  I used all I had for the connection."
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Slim's heading off?" The Frumpy Fairy Godmother gives the tiniest of sighs, then gives Slim 21 and 1/2 hugs, one for him, Mrs. Slim, and all the little Slims.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"Del, I gots 'bout 300 yards of tellygraph wire stashed in the barn."
"FFg, I'z be headin' to Wiscoooooooooooooooooooooooooonsin in 'bout a hour and a half."

Delmonico

"Great, thats what I need to solve this, we should have it under control by the time you get back on Monday." ::)  Delmonico goes in the office and shoots 3 more holes in the wall with his 32-20.   ;D

He then runs three more wires out to the fence, where there is a wire hoked to the top strand.  Delmonico then hooks wires up to the bottom three strands also.   ??? ::)

"Great now I have a Broadband connection, that will make this problem quicker to solve."  He then fills his can with coal oil again and heads to his office. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Del, where's dem big white birds? I have a hankerin ta shoot my 10 gauge."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com