Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother gets a hammer, a few boards, some nails, and some wire, then heads down to the pipe outlet. Tucking the hem of her skirts up around her waist, she wades into the Dismal. She hammers and bends wire, and hammers some more, until she has built a chicken proof cage around the outlet.

"I like eggs, but I am not gonna eat my own poop!" She shudders so hard her hems fall loose, dropping into the water and causing her to grumble.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity finds the FFG at the poop pipe.  Listening to her grumble, he speaks up:  "Awww come on, Miss FFG.  Ya ain' got no problems 'lessn ya like the liver an even then, ya probly ain' got nothin' to worry about"

Suddenly Trinity's eyes open wide and a look of joy spreads over his face.  "Look" He shouts before thrusting his hand into the smelly muck and bringing out a golden ring.  He trys each of his fingers it slips onto his pinky.  Then he wipes his hand on his shirt and holds it up to the FFG for inspection.  "Look what ah done found!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother stares and her mouth moves, but no sound comes out for a few moments. When she finally manages to speak, her voice is more of a soft squeak:

"Oh, please don't tell me you swallowed your mother's wedding ring when you were a child and it only recently came out."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico comes done and looks at what is goin' on.  "Mis FFg Maam, the whole of life is an enternal circle, everyone is eatin' somethin' elses poop, poop makes the plants grow, animal and people eat plants they poop.  If the chickens don't eat it, the plants will, cows eat the grass, we eat the cow, the grass ate the deer poop, the deer ate the plant that ate the coon poop, the coon ate the berries that ate the bird poop, the bird ate the sumac seed that ate the mouse poop, the mouse at something that ate something elses poop and it's just a never ending cycle of poop." ;D ;D ::) ::) :P :D ;)

As Delmonico finishes talkin' he turns and sees Trinity slip a small gold ring on his finger and dissapear from sight. :o :o :o ;D :D ;)  As he dissapears he notices that Trinity is bare foot and has long hair on his toes. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"I know that life is a never ending cycle of poop, Delmonico," the Frumpy Fairy Godmother recovers her voice, "I understand about how it feeds the grass and plants, which feeds the cows and birds and other critters. I don't mind that. I just want a few steps in the middle there, so it's not me, chickens, then me again. Hey, where did Trinity go??"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

"I don't know he was here a minute ago, looked like he had a ring, then he was gone.  You don't think the chickens ate him do you?"  :P "If they did I ain't gonna eat no more eggs, can you imagine cracking an egg to fry and inside instead of a chick, there's a little Trinity." ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Russ T Chambers

Sounds like you may get a visit from of FFG's cohorts!
Tall fellow, in a gray cloak, tall pointy hat with a wide brim, long gray hair and beard.
Carries a staff and likes to sign things with a funny "G".

Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother falls silent once more, completely distracted with trying to conjure the mental image of a baby Trinity inside a cracked egg.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Me looked things over I think an orc with a red beard is spying on us, bet he wants Trinity's ring for his master.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother's head snaps up at the mention of an Orc, and she looks over Delmonico's shoulder.

"No, that's just Chauncey. He's ok."

She gives a shooing motion with her hand. The Orc doesn't move. She glares and brandishes her wand and the Orc snorts before walking away.

"Isn't the brightest lamp on the wall, though."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

No, scroll back, he's in an Avatar, he was lookin' didn't say nuthing just posted some. :o :o :o :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Who ya callin' an orc?!?!"  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother suddenly realizes that she was the only one who saw Chauncey and that she almost let the cat out of the bag about his existence. She covers it up by saying: "Slim's too cute to be an Orc! And where is Trinity?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Slim looks at the FFg. "Who is Chauncey?"  ???

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Just an or... person I know from back home."

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother smiles a little. "Are we gonna wait to see if Trinity comes back or keep standing here in the river? The smell of the pipe is starting to get to me."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"I got to check fer eggs."

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother wades out of the muck and mire and wrinkles her nose in disgust. The bottom half of her skirts and underthings is coated with "stuff."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Slim walks into the kitchen with a dozen eggs in his hat that is in his hand. <Ya got ta spell things out or this crowd will think ya gots the hat on yer head with the eggs in it.  ::)>

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Trinity?" The Frumpy Fairy Godmother, calls out with a tinge of hope in her voice, "come on to the house, Slim's getting eggs." She turns and walks toward the house and as she strides, there is a shimmer around her and some glittering sawdust falls. When she walks into the kitchen, she is wearing a clean, green dress.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com