Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Quote from: gophergrease on February 26, 2005, 09:53:04 PM
So, that way that grass is still so green.

By the way we are haveing Corn Chowder and Corn Bread for supper tonite.
Later we can have them Chocolate, Peanut clusters that are cooling.

Trinity becomes excited:  "Oh boy!  Ah love me some Chawk-lit!  Ah better not eat too much, though... otherwise there won' be no need fer the shovel tonight."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico comes in after out runnin' erronds.  "Go ahead and eat all ya want, I got's plenty of castor oil." ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Trinity takes two peices of chocolate and peanut clusters and politely eats them.  When no one is looking he shoves five more into his pocket and goes to bed. 

"Ah ain' gonna have none of Delmonico's castor earl!" he wispers adamantly to himself.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother openly eats three of the chocolate and peanut delights.

"Now I won't need the castor oil!"

She pauses a moment, then her voice is barely audible. 

"Then again, I'd better get Trinity's shovel after all that corn. I don't want to mess up that pretty bowl."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Knowing someone will go down by the pipe, Delmonico takes 5 bushels of shelled corn and scatters itall over the bank, down river from the pipe. ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Morning comes and we find the Frumpy Fairy Godmother down by the creek, carrying Trinity's shovel. She pauses on seeing the pipe, and the corn. ALL the corn. Some of the five bushels had been carried away during the night by various critters, but enough is left to make her eyes bulge and she moves away, quickly.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Meanwhile Delmonico has went to the pantry and has gotten every can of corn out and has it stacked in the kitchen on the shelf.  100 cans of corns on a shelf, 100 cans of corn,
                                                    I take one down and pass around,
                                                    99 cans of corn. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim walks into the kitchen. "98 cans of corn on the shelf..."  ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Duke wanders in, puts his paws on the table, picks up a can with his mouth and drops down the floor:

"wuffwu wuffwu wuff wu wu wuff wu woof."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity walks into the kitchen and sees the stack of corn cans and Duke with a can in his mouth.  "Don' mind if Ah do, ole buddy" Trinity starts to hum, then sings out loud "96 cans of corn on the shelf..."

With that, he opens the can and downs the contents as if it were recipe.

Delmonico

Delmonico goes out and hides Trinity's shovel cause he knows that Slim's chickens will love it. :P :P :P :P :D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Coming back to the house, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother is startled when Delmonico snatches the shovel out of her hand and runs away with it. Shaking her head, she gives him a look, then enters the house to see a stack of cans of corn and Trinity guzzling from one of the cans.

"What the....?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity looks up, mortified, at the FFG.  He starts to formulate an excuse when suddenly his stomach begins to rumble.  Trinity jumps up and runs past the FFG out of the house.  Just a short while later Trinity can be heard screaming into the house: "Anybody done seen mah shovel??"

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother steps quickly to the door and yells back:
"Delmonico took it!! I think he had to go, too!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

Trinity couldn't wait to hear the reply.  He was already in the pasture spreading ... uh... corn.

Before running out to the pasture, Trinity had thought to grab the well worn and dog-eared Mongomery Ward order by mail catalog.  Something about the hand-drawn images of women in corsets fascinated him. ::)

Joyce (AnnieLee)

(Once again, AnnieLee, who is very fond of her corsets, is glad that the Frumpy Fairy Godmother cannot read minds.  :P )

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

Delmonico comes in the kitchen, "I think sSim's chickens are gonna produce an excess of eggs here real soon,  how do you want yer eggs cooked in the mornin'." 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"My chickens don't care where corn has been 'fore they get it."  ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother looks at Slim, then at Delmonico, then back to Slim, her eyes huge with a horrified expression, then she, too, runs out of the house.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Trinity

"Aiggs??"  Trinity steps into the kitchen.  "Kin ah have me ..oh, bout eight lookin' back at me, please?  Am Ah mistaken to guess that there'll be ham an' bacon and sausage an steak an taters to go with this? 

Where'd Miss FFG go to in such a rush?" 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com