Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Delmonico sits down with a bowl of his chicken and noodle and decides that he is hungary for another bird.  Somthing besides chicken though, Slim might be upset when he goes out to gather eggs tommorow and finds one missing. ;D

Looking at the calender he sees it is now time.  Only twice a year is there a chance to have such a treat and Slim has a 10 gauge he is just dieing to shoot.   ;D  Hum, might have to just send him, heck it's only 75-100 miles. ??? ;D ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim comes into the kitchen from gatherin' eggs. "Coyote musta got a hen in the night. There's feathers all 'round and one's missin'."  ???
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother wanders downstairs, her silk kimono robe tied tightly around her. She looks a tad wan and pale.

"Would it be all right if I had more chicken soup for breakfast?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

"Chicken soup!  :o Del, where did ya get that chicken fer the soup?"  >:(
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother's eyes widen and she places her bowl in the sink, looking to make a hasty retreat.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

"It was an errond of mercy that got yer chicken.  'Sides that ya should have got a rooster and ya could have increased the flock, am I gonna have to 'splain things ta ya?" ::) ::) :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Joyce (AnnieLee)

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother brightens a touch." Oh, if we got a rooster, I could dye its feathers and make a new hatband!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on January 31, 2005, 01:30:53 PM
"Try'n ta wear out some boots ta put on more fence posts."  :P "By the by, I brought some brown lay'n hen and a rooster so'z we can have our own eggs. I also brought a mik cow so'z we can have fresh milk and butter. I'll go put 'em away."
;D ;D ;D ;D

Delmonico

Delmonico scratches his head and thinks, "Hummm, now I do remember a rooster round here." 

Delmonico heads upstairs and comes back down in a few minutes.  "Slim yer rooster and Trinity are passed out up there in Trinity's room.  I guess Trinity found him a drinkin' partner." ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"If Trinity keeps drinkin' wit da rooster, we ain't gonna get any new chickens ta replace the ones ya put in the pot."  >:(

Joyce (AnnieLee)

"Or maybe the hens will lay eggs with cross-eyed double yolks."  The Frumpy Fairy Godmother starts to laugh, but ends up coughing. 

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Delmonico

"Well when Trinity and the rooster wake up, send the rooster back to the chicken house." 

"Slim ya want to shoot somethin' with that 10 gauge of yer's?  I got a recipe I been wantin' to try, but I need the fixin's and it's time now or we'll have to wait till fall."
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Sure, but will someone come ta take me to the pokey after I shoot it?"  ::)

Delmonico

"They didn't take Custer, he shot one in '73 in the Black Hills." ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

"Okay, what is it and where is it?"

Delmonico

"Down by the Plattee 'ween Grand Island and Kearney.  It's a big white bird with long legs and even longer wings." 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Delmonico

"Dat looks like it, get us a couple of dem and I'll roast them and we'll WHOOP it up and have a party." ::) ::) :D ;) 

"I'll make a cornbread stuffin', we'll make noodle soup out a tha left overs."
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Did someone say party?"  Trinity walks into the kitchen (still shy one boot) with the drunken rooster zig-zagging behind him. 

"What's the meaning of this note?  Why does the rooster have to quit drinking??"  At that, the rooster makes a screeching sound and jerks his head up.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Joyce (AnnieLee)

As Duke starts to bark at the drunken Rooster, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother swoops down, scooping up the errant fowl and holding it by its legs.

It raises a ruckus, flapping and squawking, while Duke continues to bark and jump around the pair.

"Oh, calm down, I'm just taking you to your equivalent of Trinity's wagon ladies!" The Frumpy Fairy Godmother scolds the rooster.

At that, the rooster suddenly falls silent and a strange smile forms on his beak.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com