Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Tanner

Theys shuda stayed home er had roast beef er somthin.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

How about some potatoes, carrots and onions to go along with the roast beef?
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Trinity

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 05, 2009, 08:20:46 PM
Them little piggies ain't ready for market yet.

"Yes they is!  An' Ah done give tha recipe."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Sod Buster

Trinity walks over to a large 10qt pot with boiling water in it......the piggies start to squeal louder and squirm in his grasp.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Leo Tanner

Best ta do tha rite thin here, afterawls they aint lobsters...

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

Ya aint hit are ya Trin?  Please tell me ya aint hit :o

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Delmonico goes back to his hotel room after dining at Rueben's restaurant.  The sammich wasn't as good as the one he made. He goes to bed, content that he invented the sammich and that his was better than Rueben's.  Rueben the mule should feel honored.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

"Trinity, put dem piglets back in the barn!"
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Texas Lawdog

Trinity is just anxious to eat them little piggies.  There's gonna be a lot more to eat if he would let them grow up.

Delmonico

Delmonico gets his shopping done, arranges to have it shipped and catches the west bound evening CB&Q.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Texas Lawdog

Delmonico dozes in his seat in the railroad car on his way back to the Ranch with no Name.

Delmonico

Delmonico reaches Dunning, makes arrangements to have his purchases shipped when they arrive.  He then gets Reuben and heads for the ranch.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Slim starts to cook some bacon and ham on the stove, Trinity drop the little piggies and stands next to Slim by the stove drooling like he is hypnotized!

While Trinity is distracted by the food the others grab the little piggies and take them back to their pens.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

As Slim finishes preparing the bacon, Trinity follows closely as the meal is served at the table.  After quickly downing ten eggs and three quarters of the bacon that Slim had fried, Trinity goes outside to his hammock.  Soon, he's snoring and occasionally calling out in his sleep, "Here piggy piggy piggy".
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

Trinity dozes as thoughts of little piggies dance through his head.

Delmonico

Delmonico gets back to the ranch and puts Reuben in the barn.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Delmonico goes to bed and dreams, with thoughts of recipes dancing in his head.

Delmonico

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 08, 2009, 01:40:08 PM
Delmonico goes to bed and dreams, with thoughts of recipes dancing in his head.

And his shipment that is comin' in a few days. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

Trinity

Trinity yawns and rolls onto his side.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com