Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

Slim trys to think of warmer weather and sings his self a song as he trudges along.

Well it's good morning captain
Good morning shine
Do you need another muleskinner
Out on your new mud line

I like to work
I'm rolling all the time
I can pop my initials
On a mule's behind

Hey little water boy
Bring that water round
If you don't like your job
Set that water bucket down

Workin' on the good road
Dollar and a half a day
My good girl's waiting on a Saturday night
Just to draw my pay

I'm going to town, honey
What you want me to bring you back?
Bring a pint of booze
And a John B Stetson hat

I smell your bread a-burning
Turn your damper down
If you ain't got a damper, good gal
Turn your bread around
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

In an effort to keep warm, Slim takes some coals from the fire and drops them in his pockets.  It's not long before he realizes that it was probably not a good idea.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Leo Tanner

Slim gets another song stuck is his head...

Chesnuts roasting on an open fire
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Lucky Irish Tom

In the Holiday Spirit

Chipmunks roasting on an open fire
Hot sauce dripping from their toes
Yuletide squirrels fresh filleted by the choir
They poked hot skewers through their nose
Everybody knows some pepper and a garlic clove
Help to make them seasoned right
Tiny rats with a crisp golden coat
Will really hit the spot tonight

And now when Santa sees his tray
There'll be some homemade chipmunk jerky for his sleigh
And every hungry child is gonna spy
To see if chipmunks really sing when they fry
And so I'm brushing on some honey glaze
To keep them crisp and juicy too
Let's hope they get served many times many ways
Tasty Chipmunks; good food

And so I'm offering some recipes
From chipmunk pie to chipmunk stew
I'm not really sad that it ended this way
Furry chipmunks for you
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

With 6 you get EGGROLL!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Choice of wonton er hot an sour soup ta boot!

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Steamed lice or flied lice!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Trinity

Sitting in his hammock on the porch, Trinity suddenly slaps his forehead.

"Dernit, dernit, Dernit!  Ah kain' b'lieve that we done missed tha Solstice festimativites.  Now we's gotta wait teeyul June afore we kin' daince nekkid about a fahr. :("
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

Trinity, I think I can wait till June.

Ozark Tracker

well we might keep our eyes on March 15,  the Ides of March, beware the Ides of March.  ::)
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

Trinity

"Whal tha fifteemf do have somethin' mystical surroundin' it, it ain' tha tahm ta daince nekkid roun' a fahr."

Leo Tanner

Nope, I'se balieve it's why we gots metal deetektors at all the gubberment bildens.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Them metal detectors are only as good as the folks that operate them.

Trinity

Ain't that the truth.

Sod Buster

Sod Buster drops by Trinity's shack to delivery a little holiday "cheer" and notices that Trinity has his place decorated for Christmas:
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

"Ah would have maw reindeers a-pullin' Santy's slaid, but Ah done shot the other ones.  Ah got this'n hangin' outside an' tha other's haids is on mah wawl."

Sod Buster

Sod Buster offers Trinity some "cheer" that he ordered special from North Carolina:
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

"Whah thankee, stranger.  Ah kain' git none of this stuff since Ah done come out har."

Texas Lawdog

Trinty had to move to North Carolina and leave Texas.  Them Food Lion stores done left Texas and took all the Texas Pete and Cheerwine back to North Carolina. Trinity just had to go to North Carolina his thrist was too strong.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com