Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Inquiring Minds?  A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Tex is the new spokesman fer the NAACP?
     He's a very busy man these days.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Ya'd ah missed that in the 100 questions thing. That slogan belongs to a different marketin' company. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Good thing we's in free territory out here.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

Oh, an it's the UNCF.

Roland Deschain

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

I'm gettin' all these jobs, now I'm gonna hve to get cloned.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on August 27, 2008, 03:42:53 PM
I'm gettin' all these jobs, now I'm gonna hve to get cloned.

James Earl Jones did too.  It comes with the territory.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

I don't know if I'm up to the task.

Leo Tanner

I have nothing but the highest confidence. 

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

I 'll try Sir, to do my best  for LR, Mom's Applle Pie, and the Good Ol' USA!

Leo Tanner

Atta Boy,

We'll get things back on track in no time.  In the mean time, a slice of Mom's apple pie sure sounds good.  She put the crumbly cinnamon stuff on top :)

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Trinity

What?  Why not American apple pie?
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

Any boy that talks about donuts butts doesn't get a vote on the Apple Pie.

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Texas Lawdog

Trinity, Donutt Butts, That's just so wrong on so many levels.

Leo Tanner

Gotta side with Tex on this one.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

I won't ever be able to look at a donut the same any more.

Trinity

<<I stopped at Krispy Kreme today after my dental appointment.  Mmmmmm, I love that stuff, but boy, they're up to $0.85 now.  Sheesh!>>

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com