Newbrassky

Started by Delmonico, September 18, 2004, 11:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Ooooooh!!!  It's mah fav-o-ryte kinfolk!!!  Ol' Granny makes tha best recipe on tha whole mountain!  She one tha blue ribbon at tha fa'r ev'ry yair, but she won' give up tha secrit.  Mebbe she'll make some fer us."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Trinity takes Granny out to still #1 the first one Trinity built when he arrived,  Granny starts making the mash fer a big batch of the recipe
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Sod Buster

Soon Granny starts using the still to make a batch of lye soap for Trinity.  <--Sherlene's idea!  :o

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Texas Lawdog

Everybody is sittin' around the cement pond watchin' the soap boil.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Trinity

Trinity walks up to the kettle and wrinkles his nose.  "Granny, this ain' yore recipe! :("

Trinity lifts the lid and sniffs.  "Tarnation!  It's... it's... it's soap!! :o  Uncle Jaid, she done rernt mah steel!! >:( >:("
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Leo Tanner

What the heck all is goin on up in here ???
     Someone gived me a map an a book 'bout a thousand pages long an sent me on down ;D 

Well I guess I could use some lye soap, I hear it'll leave skin fit fer a beauty queen!
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Ozark Tracker

well when ya get cleaned up come on up to the ranch house,  Del may be cooking later,  you can meet Frankenbird  :o

Leo Tanner

Thanks fer the invite ;D
     Meantime, I found somthin interestin on this strange box here

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Petticoat Junction!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

Delmonico sees two new hands for the ranch, he hollors, "Slim, you better get out and rustle someones steer to feed these guys or I'm gonna have to butcher one a yours." ;D

Delmonico puts down a big platter of fried chicken, smashed taters and dried apricot pie.

"By the way Slim, you might get that Mighty 10 out, a hawk got 3 of yer chickens today." ::) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Sod Buster

Just then a new political commercial comes on the "box".  The guy in it looks somewhat familiar:
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Silver Creek Slim

"Ya sure it wasn't a blue plate."  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Lucky Irish Tom

Yea, one of the special ones!  ::)
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

While everyone is talking about the hawk, Trinity helps himself to the platter.

Delmonico

Delmonico makes bacon and eggs for breakfast, does the dishes and then saddles Reuben and heads for Dunning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Trinity puts down the second to last chicken leg when he sees the breakfast platter.  He wipes his mouth on his sleeve and walks over to the bacon and eggs. 

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Texas Lawdog

Trinity finished off the bacon and eggs then goes back to the chicken and eats the last chicken leg. He then says," I heardd that they is some waffles that went with the chikin, where is they at? I iz still horhgy.

Trinity

*RUMBLE* *RUMBLE* *RUMBLE*

"Mmmmmm!  Chicken an' Waffles jes lahk mammy used ta make!"

Ozark Tracker

I think they got that at that new eating place up ta town,  you know where the 1 legged woman works.

Delmonico

Delmonico gets to Dunning, puts Reuben in the livery stable and looks for something to eat while waiting for the train.  He sees a place called "The Fowl Waffle House", passes and goes to the saloon and orders a steak. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com