The Tall Tales Lost and Found Dept. El Peludo Manager

Started by Delmonico, May 27, 2006, 09:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

Well glad yer ok, was afraid you'd found where they buried Jimmy Hoffa. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

litl rooster

>author's note< make call to daires have El Peludo's picture removed from cartons and call off the hounds he has surfaced...

Still a few others AWOL
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Foothills Drifter showed up on TFS, sent him a pm tellin' him we missed him, anybody heard from Captian Cox?
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Quote from: Delmonico on February 02, 2007, 03:38:12 PM
Foothills Drifter showed up on TFS, sent him a pm tellin' him we missed him, anybody heard from Captian Cox?

Captin is really over the wall.....been over a year...have to look in my address book he use to email me regular
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Four-Eyed Buck

I was wondrin' about Capt. Hamp, too. I look around here, Slim, but there ain't a whole lot of them around here neither. There's a few with the MRDD, but they wouldn't support a growin' family very well...................Buck 8) ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Trinity

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on February 02, 2007, 11:13:22 PM
What is it?

Slim

You wouldn't want it.  Heck, I don't want it.  It pays me just enough to pay the bills and there's no internet access except for email (and that's becasue the customer demanded it) because the powers that be are afraid of "secrets being leaked out" .  Shoot, we've got larger customer with more to lose who have internet access. ::)

(and they're worried that we will have no restraint and goof off all day.  You know I wouldn't do that.... don't you?)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Trinity on February 03, 2007, 08:27:07 AM
You wouldn't want it.  Heck, I don't want it.  It pays me just enough to pay the bills and there's no internet access except for email (and that's becasue the customer demanded it) because the powers that be are afraid of "secrets being leaked out" .  Shoot, we've got larger customer with more to lose who have internet access. ::)

(and they're worried that we will have no restraint and goof off all day.  You know I wouldn't do that.... don't you?)
;D ;D ;D  :-X

Slim

El Peludo

Yeah, I'm around!  B *&%*&^%% D, huh?  Been feelin' sort'a pi$$y, lately.  A kid on one of the hotrod boards that I follow got in my donuts about something, told me I was just an old man who didn't know what I was talking about, and was runnin' off at the mouth with my old and out of date ideas.  So I decided to shut up, and quit saying something, if I didn't have something useful to say; no more just shootin' the s*&^, or offering my sage advice, unless asked directly.  ::) :P :'( :'( ;D  Got a bit of satisfaction, though, when the "kid" got proved wrong, and had to eat his socks - actually, he broke what he was trying to jury rig, and found out that his smarts were all wet; me and a couple of other old timers got no apologies, though.   Anyhow, I do drop by at least once a day, and take note of what's going on; just keeping sort of quiet.
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

litl rooster

Hairy, that's the way the Horse boards are too. ::)
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

I found at the bottom of the board it is The Hairy Man's birthday today.  Happy Birthday pard.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com