Sodbuster Township

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

I'd bet Sod Buster didn't use Roundup ready Ruddybagga seed ;D
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Trinity did that to the most obnoxious fields, like the ones marked Broccoli.  Otherwise, he led the cattle in and let them take care of the fields.

He stands back and listens to Bessie and the others chew.  "Won' tha stranger per'shate what Ah deeud fer 'im?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico comes into the township and steals all the tofu and drives like heck. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Lucky Irish Tom

Irish rides in behind Del and leaves beef made up to look like tofu in it's place.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

Sod Buster sees all the beef standing around on his fields and is grateful for the 'fertilizer' that they are leaving during the winter months.  That will make the growing season much better!   ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

Suddenly, Mike Rowe and the team from Dirty Jobs show up to clean up the fields.  Mike explains to Sod Buster how excited he was that Trinity had contacted him with the idea of cleaning up the cow excrement.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on November 29, 2007, 09:30:44 PM
Suddenly, Mike Rowe and the team from Dirty Jobs show up to clean up the fields.  Mike explains to Sod Buster how excited he was that Trinity had contacted him with the idea of cleaning up the cow excrement.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Delmonico

Delmonico contacts the manager of the feedlot 20 miles west of him, they lease a BNSF coal train and load it up to send Sodbuster. the good slick stuff. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Sod Buster

Sod  Buster arranges for the train crew to open up one of the hoppers as they pass by TrinityLand!
The 'slick stuff' runs out and gives Trinityland the 'proper' smell that it deserves.  ;D

Finally the trainload of 'fertilzer' arrives at Sodbuster Township.  Soddy & his neighbors spread it out all over all the fields.

Thinking of what to give Trinity for Christmas, Sod Buster gets out his cupcake tins and pours the excess into the molds.  Soony he will have some home-made 'cow chips' for Trinity!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trinity

Trinity wakes up, smells the air and yells to his wife, "Sherleeeeeeeeeeene!  Ya gotta go deeug another privy.  Tha old one done gone rank!"

litl rooster

You sure it's not the well overflowin'
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

"Mah water don' smail lahk thayut. :o"

Sod Buster

Must have been all of the Buffalo Wings ya ate, Trinity.  If'n you would eat Broccoli, then the smell wouldn't be so bad.  :D

Delmonico

Delmonico remembers a George Carlin albim from the early 70's that meation broccoli pharts. :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Vegematible farts is tha wors' ones!  Anythin' that smails lahk a fart afore it goes in, kain' smell good onct it been processed."

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on December 01, 2007, 10:55:16 AM
"Vegematible farts is tha wors' ones!  Anythin' that smails lahk a fart afore it goes in, kain' smell good onct it been processed."

I hate when you start makin' sence............ ;D ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Trinity makes a lot of scents lr!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

*fffffffffsssshhhhhhhhhh*   :-[ "Ooh!  'Scuse me."

Trinity

Sod Buster

Interesting.....
But I don't have the patience or the time to harvest by candelight or wrap each stalk in plastic wrap.

Thanks Trinity...now I've got a hankerin' for a Strawberry/Rhubarb Pie....or even mon of Miss Annie's World Famous Cobbler's made with it.

<drool>

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com