Sodbuster Township

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

only if you and Pea Eye can keep up with Trinity on  mini  Shorty
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on November 04, 2006, 07:47:41 PM

can a 'non pro" cuttin horse man come along....................#49818

You're more pro than I am.  It would be an honor to have you lead the way.

Now that Trinity has admitted eating the beeves and he is the one that left the gate open so they could get out, I think I will load up some of my  special habanero loads in the shotgun and point it in his direction.  I gotta show him my 'preciation for his mis-deeds. 
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on November 04, 2006, 07:53:46 PM
Wassat?  Yer zip code?

It's my non pro number.......................book sez  000$ earned..............This job now elimates me from that catagory :( :(
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on November 04, 2006, 08:04:52 PM

It's my non pro number.......................book sez  000$ earned..............This job now elimates me from that catagory :( :(

Why does your job eliminate you?  (Forgive my ignorance)

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on November 04, 2006, 07:54:21 PM
only if you and Pea Eye can keep up with Trinity on  mini  Shorty

My father went to a mini show last weekend and was proud to announce that one of his that he sold this year named "Mighty" took two firsts, two seconds, and one Grand champion.  Pea Eye... watch out!

Quote from: Sod Buster on November 04, 2006, 07:55:03 PM
You're more pro than I am.  It would be an honor to have you lead the way.

Now that Trinity has admitted eating the beeves and he is the one that left the gate open so they could get out, I think I will load up some of my  special habanero loads in the shotgun and point it in his direction.  I gotta show him my 'preciation for his mis-deeds. 

"That's what them beeves is fer, eatin'.  Raht?  Ya kin' pernt that thang in mah dye-rection, but please don' tug on that trigger!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

I think it means he don't have the time to rodeo. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on November 05, 2006, 12:04:04 PM
"That's what them beeves is fer, eatin'.  Raht?  Ya kin' pernt that thang in mah dye-rection, but please don' tug on that trigger!"

Yeah, fer eatin' but not when I ain't around to eat some.  Do I have any  left????  or did you eat them all??

Trinity

"Shore!  Here, I've got this box of hooves."

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on November 05, 2006, 06:10:54 PM
"Shore!  Here, I've got this box of hooves."

I think you better replace what you ate.  I ain't a-gonna suck on some hooves during the winter months.
In fact I am hongry now!...but I can't eat no beef 'cuz you ate it all.  They was special beeves too.....I only fed them vegetables and grain.  They was free-range beeves.....when I let them out to play.

Ozark Tracker

you mean to say,  Trinity is a kind of Vegatable  tarrian

Trinity

"Ah di'n't ate all of them.  They's a couple ol' bulls up yonder.  An' Ah musta lef a few heiffers summers.  Din' wanna kill off all that stock.  'Sides, Ah know whar some more mavericks is.

Ah ain' listenin' ta OT raht now!"

Ozark Tracker

all them vegatables a floating around in there,  where no veggies dare to tread before.

Trinity

Eating animals is my way of eating vegetables.

Ozark Tracker

Just like yer little sign at the bottom says   Animals is Tastey,     I surprised PETA  hasn't contacted you yet.

Trinity

I'd tell them a thing or two if they did.

I was on the road the other day when I saw a car with several bumper stickers.  Now we all know the more bumper stickers a car has the more extreme the person is.  Well, this person was touting saving animals and being a hiker.  I like hiking and camping and all sorts of outdoorsy stuff, but I still like eating animals.  I just went around him so that he could read my bumper sticker.

Ozark Tracker

that's a right nice sticker,  my wife says she want's one just like it.  did ya get that down ta wal-mart

Trinity

Naw, I had to wade through the racist stickers at a gun show.  I like reading the bumper stickers but am always ashamed that so many have to be racist in nature. :(

Ozark Tracker

I'll have to see if I can find one of them tastey animal stickers

Trinity

I've got another for when this one fades that says: "I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables" ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com