Sodbuster Township

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

This was the first Maverick

"Who is the tall dark stranger there?/ Maverick is his name./ Riding the trail to who-knows-where/ Luck is his companion/ Gamblin' is his game./

Smooth as the handle on a gun./ Maverick is his name./ Wild as the wind in Oregon/ Blowin' up a canyon/ Easier to tame./

Riverboat ring your bell./ Fare-thee-well Annabelle./ Luck is the lady that he loves the best./ Natchez to New Orleans./ Livin' on jacks and queens./ Maverick is the legend of the west."
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on September 05, 2006, 08:58:47 AM
Why not shoot tha crows lR?

All part of the plan.......kind of like chummin' ;D

After finding a hole in his fence litl' rooster saddles his bay horse and begin's tracking.  Must be 50 head missing
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on September 11, 2006, 04:07:25 PM
After finding a hole in his fence litl' rooster saddles his bay horse and begin's tracking.  Must be 50 head missing

Oh-oh.....I hope they aren't the 50 that Trinity brought over.
There's only 49 now.  <burp>
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

Having detected the scent of cooking beef, Trinity appears at Sodbuster's door with a growling stomach. 

"Don' worry none.  Them beeves din' have no marks on'em.  They was no one's cows, free fer tha pluckin'.  Now, got any more steaks?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Sod Buster has done better than just a steak,  he has dug a pit built a fire in it and it now bbq ing the whole thing,

Sod Buster is busy making bbq sause when Trinity arrives.

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Trinity does see litl rooster sneakin'  up behind him with a hoof knife and Delmonico is right behind with a parin' knife. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

why looky thar, they brought their own untensiles to east some bbq.

Trinity

Seeing that the BBQ is ready, Trinity dashes to the table and begins eating.  Trinity has never been a clean eater and BBQ sauce flies everywhere.  As Delmonico nears Trinity, he slips in a large puddle of sauce and is knocked out cold for three years or until he no longer desires to emasculate his pard, whichever comes first. 

Ozark Tracker

With Del knocked out, Rowdy goes over to Trinity to get a few table scraps

Trinity

Trinity reaches down a thick piece of fat to Rowdy who accepts it eagerly.  Soon, Duke, Claire, Daisey and children come trotting up from The Ranch with No Name.  Must be some kind of lab-tuition. ;D

Ozark Tracker

now with the fat trimmed off the brisket,  sod Buster starts slicing it for bbq sanwiches

Trinity

"As Trinity slices he is also drooling/slobbering"

Ozark Tracker

The brisket starts looking good, as Trinity starts chopping the slices till they are just right for a chopped beef sandwich, just a touch of bbq sauce and a little dab of potatoes or potato salad if yer not Trintiy

Trinity

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mm!  We need some BBQ'd sausage to go with this!"

Ozark Tracker

Sod Buster goes over to the vegatable cooler, reaches in and pulls out a hugh box of country link sasuage and gives it to Trinity to start cooking.   

(thought he was going for veggies, didn't ya)

Trinity

"These wasn't settin' next ta any vegematibles, was they?"

Ozark Tracker

naw they was wedged in between some pork loin and hogshead cheese.

Trinity

"Ok, whew!  Gimme 'bout twenty links, please."

Ozark Tracker

lem me see now is that 20 links with or without eggs and  hashbrowns

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com