Quote from: litl rooster on September 01, 2006, 04:23:19 PM
  Trinity....ya git no respect here

least wise he don't get both barrels anywhere's else
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Well, maybe not but I 'member an in-so-dent in Newbrassky with a Sharps. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

well ya may be right,   it's just a good thing his britches got such a good heavy coating of dirt on em.

Delmonico

He might have not got enough, I cleaned him up with that contraption in Newbrassky the other day if ya 'member. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

yeah,  that thing did shake a few layers off.

litl rooster

Seeing the Sod Buster is busy else where's litl' rooster helps him self to some over ripe melons................setting them out along a fence line he begins picking the off for some pistola practice.
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Trinity cries out in pain as the rock salt hits his rear.  "Hey!  Whatcha do that fer?  Them was real Con-federate currency.  See!"  Trinity pulls out a bill.  "Looky thar.  That thay'r is tha great Jefferson Davis' signature... raht thay'r!  'Bout yer truck, it weren't mah fault, Ah promise."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on September 03, 2006, 06:55:13 PM
  Seeing the Sod Buster is busy else where's litl' rooster helps him self to some over ripe melons................setting them out along a fence line he begins picking the off for some pistola practice.

What a waste of good fruit.   :'( :'(
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on September 04, 2006, 08:33:02 PM
What a waste of good fruit.   :'( :'(

Crows were beginnin' to peck at em'
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Why not shoot tha crows lR?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Having had just about enough of Sod Buster's infernal preaching about vegetables, Trinity goes out into the pastures and rounds up fifty head of renegades.  Slowly, but successfully he pokes them along over to the Sodbuster Township into the pasture where litl rooster kept the beeves last year.  The grass is replenished and the hungry cattle begin munching happily.  All except one.  The fattest one is killed and dragged over and left on Sodbuster's doorstep so that he can at last have a decent meal.

Tired after this massive undertaking, Trinity returns to the Ranch with No Name and falls asleep in his hammock.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

That was a cute movie.  Nothing great, but still enjoyable.  It's a modern day western... kinda like the western meets the A-Team. ;D 

I might need to watch that one again. ;D ;D ;D

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on September 05, 2006, 11:46:18 AM
Having had just about enough of Sod Buster's infernal preaching about vegetables, Trinity goes out into the pastures and rounds up fifty head of renegades.  Slowly, but successfully he pokes them along over to the Sodbuster Township into the pasture where litl rooster kept the beeves last year.  The grass is replenished and the hungry cattle begin munching happily.  All except one.  The fattest one is killed and dragged over and left on Sodbuster's doorstep so that he can at last have a decent meal.

Tired after this massive undertaking, Trinity returns to the Ranch with No Name and falls asleep in his hammock.

Sod Buster sees the bounty of beef and wonders where it came from since there was no note.  Soddy also wonders if his teeth are up to it since all he usually eats is veggies and you don't need meat-tearin' teeth for that.  Since his system has been lacking any real protein, he wonders what this red meat will do to his digestive system.....better stay close to the outhouse....... :o
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

<<Author's note:  I think I meant to say "Mavericks".  Words don't come very quickly to this head.  :-[>>

Delmonico

Here put Slim's brand on this one and it won't be a maverick. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

That one will always be a maverick! ;D ;D

Delmonico

Ain't seen one of either in years.   ::)  Not that I care. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com