Sodbuster Township

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sod Buster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on August 14, 2006, 06:37:08 AM
Ah buch of Sodbusters Teamsters show up in Trinity's Peach Grove with axes and start cutting down trees.
Next they set fire to Trinity's grain fields and start to plow under his corn!

<<Arthur's note:  Sod Buster is totally unaware of this activity.  He is working the fields.>>
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

<Author's Note: Al Capone just happen to be in Flor-e-dah on Feb 14 1929. ;D>
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Suddenly as the teamsters burn down the last one, Sodbuster runs out screaming at them.  It is then that they realize that they shouldn't have trusted the signs that said: 

TRINNY'S KORN FEELDS YONDER
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Sod Buster goes out to the field and insspects the damage,  the last field they burned was planted with popcorn,  after the fire, the ground is covered with popped corn.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Arcey

<---comes along with 'iz guncart loaded with 'iz foldin' chaise lounge, cooler fullah Coors 'n a portable TV.  Sets up in the middle of the field 'n pops up 'iz umbrella.

Ready for some football!

<sounds ah poppin' tops 'n crunchin' popcorn>
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Ozark Tracker

Sod Buster runs down to litl roosterville, Hooters and borrows the big screen TV, brings it back shows footballl previews and a NASCAR  reruns and makes enough money to pay for the crop being burned.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Arcey

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on August 15, 2006, 11:48:20 AM
Sod Buster runs down to litl roosterville, Hooters and borrows the big screen TV, brings it back shows footballl previews and a NASCAR  reruns and makes enough money to pay for the crop being burned.

YEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!  We ain't in Kansas namore, Toto!!!!!  Must be Heaven!!!!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

The eller-funk runs across the track, knonkin' cars all over and the race is red flagged. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Sod Buster

Sod Buster hires some local girls to keep the beer flowin' and pop corn buckets full:

Arcey

<---picks up the remote 'n zaps the eller-funk ta Newbrasski........

Arcey

<---watches replay....

Let's see....

That'd be Ricky Craven in the 41.  Rudd in the 10, Irvan in the 28.  6 was Mark Martin.  The yeller 4 ya see is the 24 - Jeff Gordon.

Old re-runs......

Sod Buster.  Tell the brunette I'm low on beer....

Delmonico

When Arcey turns back to see the TV he finds out on his way to Newbrassky the eller-funk grabbed the remote and turned the TV to the all Barney channel. ;D

Will Arcey get up and switch it back or will he stay in his chair and watch Barney.  Stay tuned for the conclusion after a word from our sponser. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

<---waits while the brunette pours 'im one then slips 'er a dollar federal.  She switches the TV back ta SPEED.

Delmonico

Sodbusters place has a fine selection of Beer, that is why Arcey pat-run-izes the place. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Sod Buster has good taste.................but needs to buy his own big screen...........Arcey ifn' you don't mind next commerical turn to HRTV      I'd like to catch the 3rd at Colonial ;D    Does them ladies serve Ice Tea?
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Tip 'em 'n they'll bring ya whute'er ya want, Roostah.

Have 'em turn it ta the hosses.  Redskins up next 'n all I'm gonna do watchin' that is get pissed......

litl rooster

Quote from: Arcey on August 15, 2006, 04:00:55 PM
Tip 'em 'n they'll bring ya whute'er ya want, Roostah.

Have 'em turn it ta the hosses.  Redskins up next 'n all I'm gonna do watchin' that is get pissed......

True Skins fan

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: Arcey on August 15, 2006, 03:13:52 PM
Buster.  Tell the brunette I'm low on beer....

Night Shift taking over.....
They will get you the beer and make sure the TV stays on the proper channel.

Delmonico

The regular evening crowd shuffles in. ;)

Bar Keep, don't give the eller-funk any whiskey, he gets nasty. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com