Sodbuster Township

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on August 08, 2006, 06:00:27 PM
The mega mover team comes in and jacks up the Hooters and moves it litlroosterville.  The first thing Trinity does is remove every bit of vegetation and adds ten new animals.  The new menu starts with Lamb Stew, Fried Horse and Gator soup. ;D ;D ;D

Sod Buster opens a new vegetable stand on the site of the Hooter's.  Business is booming.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Trinity

Only because the Hooter's is still in the swamp and the pyramid hasn't been situated yet. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

You guys ain't got a ghost of a chance. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on August 08, 2006, 06:00:27 PM
The mega mover team comes in and jacks up the Hooters and moves it litlroosterville.  The first thing Trinity does is remove every bit of vegetation and adds ten new animals.  The new menu starts with Lamb Stew, Fried Horse and Gator soup. ;D ;D ;D

Whoa business pardner............Who's horse?   >>>whisper mode on<<<<<<<  I think lamb's is baby ..........you know....the werd that always makes me Spit>>>>> ;D

Could we get some Grouper snadwiches on this new menu?
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on August 08, 2006, 07:37:44 PM
Only because the Hooter's is still in the swamp and the pyramid hasn't been situated yet. ;D

HA!  I'll get you my pretty.....and that little dog too!

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on August 08, 2006, 07:45:32 PM

Whoa business pardner............Who's horse?   >>>whisper mode on<<<<<<<  I think lamb's is baby ..........you know....the werd that always makes me Spit>>>>> ;D

Could we get some Grouper snadwiches on this new menu?

I ain't eatin' no horse....I'z got too much respect for them.
I don't eat no baby sheep <Spit> either!  Sham on you Trinity for puttin' lamb on the menu.  Did your new father-in-law, that Sheep<spit> Herder put you up to it?
Grouper Sandwiches were a popular item at the Sodbuter Township Hooters.  Alas that is no more...and neither are the sandwiches.  I hear Trinity's getting some Monkfish.

Arcey

<---wants a Lookdown Fish fill-it......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Trinity

"Sorry.  Don' worry, Ol' Pea Eye ain' part of tha menyooo.  But the whores  stays and so does the lamb.  Scrumptious!

Grouper is added as well as cod, salmon, sole, swordfish, tuna, shark, et.al. 

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on August 08, 2006, 08:38:11 PM
.  But the whores  stays

are ya keeping down in the swamp
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

I've got a love for all living beasts.  Especially the love and respect that you show the departed beast by honoring it with a good barbequeing!

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on August 08, 2006, 08:46:15 PM

are ya keeping down in the swamp

I'm not cheatin' on Sherlene yet, if that's what you mean. ;D

Ozark Tracker

no, no,  I just thought ya was running a little business on the side ;D

Trinity

Haven't you noticed my hat? ;D ;D ;D

Ozark Tracker

would that be your pimp daddy hat ???

Trinity

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on August 08, 2006, 08:49:02 PM
I'm not cheatin' on Sherlene yet, if that's what you mean. ;D

I thought she was a one day on, six days off type of girl.  :o :o

Trinity

"Not if she's married to me she ain'!  Ifn' she's gonna be mah wahf, she's a seven day and night on kinda gal!"

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on August 08, 2006, 09:30:07 PM
"Not if she's married to me she ain'!  Ifn' she's gonna be mah wahf, she's a seven day and night on kinda gal!"

So you took her off Mrs. Collingswood's stable?  She ain't bringin' in any money that way.  Put yer pimp hat on and put her to work!  :o

Trinity

"Waill fust, Ah make enough money from tha squeezin's, but Ah ain' thought none 'bout that.  Second, tha Doc ain' released her for such activities yet.  :(  Mebbe Ah weel give her tha hat."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com