Sodbuster Township

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Sen' some beeves over ta trample them!" >:(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

a friend of mine killed one last night about dark, about 200 yards from my  house,  he weighed about 50 pounds and was a nice little hog,  if I can find one like that I'm  gonna see how he'd be smoked.  I got a smoker that would handle him fine.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Sod Buster

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on June 03, 2006, 07:42:40 PM
I watched awhile but then I need something to drink

Did you bring him something to drink as well?  I nice tall cool glass of homemade lemonade sounds good.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Sod Buster

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on June 03, 2006, 07:54:08 PM
he said he was working him a little to take the edge off,  he said next week he was gonna bring up his hog dogs and the mule and go hog hunting a little. 

You got feral hogs?

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on June 03, 2006, 08:01:03 PM
Save the snouts!  MMMMMMMM!  Pickled snouts!!

Heck, why don't you put a string on  one and wear it here at an upcoming Washington Redskins game.  Mebbe you could get on TV!

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on June 03, 2006, 08:04:57 PM
Now to git rid of them veggie's

Dang you Rooster!  Ya gotta have some veggies in your life!
Where would steak be without sauteed onions or mushrooms?
Where would chicken be without the broccolli?
Where would turkey be without the sweet potatos?
Where would pork be without the mixed vegetables and rice?
Huh?

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on June 03, 2006, 08:13:23 PM
"Sen' some beeves over ta trample them!" >:(

Sod Buster loads his SxS and stands guard over the gardens.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on June 03, 2006, 08:46:30 PM
a friend of mine killed one last night about dark, about 200 yards from my  house,  he weighed about 50 pounds and was a nice little hog,  if I can find one like that I'm  gonna see how he'd be smoked.  I got a smoker that would handle him fine.

Sweet!  Bury him in a pit and cook him sloooow.....that's some of the best pork I'd ever had.

Ozark Tracker

that leamonade is good anytime, or even ice tea.

yes we've got lots of feral hogs, russian hogs mixed with Arkansas razonbacks,  several people have bought russian hogs and brought them here and turned them loose and there are a lot now.
the fella just down the road books hog hunts, guarentees 2 hogs for $375 ( I think)  but the rest of us that hunt hogs benifit with a little extra pork. the samller ones are good eating, after they get up past 300 pounds sometimes they are,  sometimes not.
I got one last winter that weighed about 180, sure made some good eating

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

Quote from: Sod Buster on June 03, 2006, 09:39:56 PM
Sod Buster loads his SxS and stands guard over the gardens.

"He He.  That thar stranger might git two mebbe three beeves, but if'n litl rooster sends a propper quantity over, thin he's gonna be flattened lahk them vege-tables."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on June 03, 2006, 11:13:16 PM
"He He.  That thar stranger might git two mebbe three beeves, but if'n litl rooster sends a propper quantity over, thin he's gonna be flattened lahk them vege-tables."

Litl' Rooster and I got an agreement....at least we did last year.  He can keep some of his beeves on my land (I got lots) but they better stay out of the crops.
If'n they don't I'll be havin' steak for breakfast, dinner, and supper.

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on June 03, 2006, 09:38:10 PM
Dang you Rooster!  Ya gotta have some veggies in your life!
Where would steak be without sauteed onions or mushrooms?
Where would chicken be without the broccolli?
Where would turkey be without the sweet potatos?
Where would pork be without the mixed vegetables and rice?
Huh?

Veggie's should be con su mmed in moderation ;D     Next you guys will be tying yerselves to tree's to save them...Crazy stuff like that happens when you eat too many Veggies.....Tell'n innocent folks they can't shoot their SxS because they are too noisy.Tramutizin  the dogs and horses and yer unborn childrn', all comes from the lack of protien  BEEF(or Turkey) It's for supper

PSA
paid for with Beef check off dollars ;D
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

>>note<< For those who don't know the above was a political statement..
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on June 04, 2006, 04:06:28 AM
Veggie's should be con su mmed in moderation ;D     Next you guys will be tying yerselves to tree's to save them...Crazy stuff like that happens when you eat too many Veggies.....Tell'n innocent folks they can't shoot their SxS because they are too noisy.Tramutizin  the dogs and horses and yer unborn childrn', all comes from the lack of protien  BEEF(or Turkey) It's for supper

I will concede these points to you.  Veggies should always be the side dish.  MEAT is the main course.  It's meat and potatos....not potatos and meat.

If'n it bleeds - it leads.

Trinity

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on June 04, 2006, 11:06:33 AM
Lettuce bleeds.

Yes, I hear them scream every time I harvest the heads.

litl rooster

Quote from: Sod Buster on June 04, 2006, 07:00:58 PM

Yeah they are yelling..... We have no Weapons of Mass Destruction, we are hiding nothing
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Quote from: litl rooster on June 04, 2006, 04:06:28 AM

Next you guys will be tying yerselves to tree's to save them... BEEF(or Turkey) It's for supper

It's a good thing their wern't any tree huggers close this weekend, we were sittin' on a picnic table lookin' at the ruts of the Orey-gun trail across  one of the better chunks of tall grass prarie left in Newbrassky and cursin' J, Sterling and his stooopid Arbor Day that has ruined our enviroment out here.

I help the cause, I burnt about two pick-up loads of them this weekend. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

Quote from: Sod Buster on June 04, 2006, 07:00:58 PM

Just because you can't hear them or understand their language doesn't mean that it doesn't exist!  Take the potato for example.  It lives its life very silently and humbly until a person puts it into the microwave... then he screams! 

Meat for me, please!  I do not want to disturb the intricate and complex communities of vegetables that exist around us, advanced far beyond that of the human race. 

Well, OK, I'll eat a potato.  Corn too.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on June 05, 2006, 08:00:11 PM
Just because you can't hear them or understand their language doesn't mean that it doesn't exist! 

I said I hear them.  If you listen real quite-like, you can hear their screams of terror as body parts (heads, ears, leaves, roots, etc) are seperated from the rest of the body.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com