Sodbuster Township

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

that woukld be a good one too,   I'm going to have to go to the next gun show.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

This is a good site to see:

http://www.stickergiant.com/home.html

Here are some other great ones:

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

I'll have to look that over,  ourta be some good ones in there.

I been thinking about getting one to go on the turkey house door.    proceed with caution:  monkeys bite

Delmonico

Sometimes bumper stickers prove the driver is a moron, about 15 years ago saw a big old Buick, older one, huge V8 type, blue smoke comin' out of the tail pipe, bumper sticker said, "Stop off-shore oil drilling." ::) 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on November 05, 2006, 08:46:59 PM
I've got another for when this one fades that says: "I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables" ;D

That's a good one too.  My brother-in-law is always saying that.

My cousin used to say: "If it don't bleed, I don't eat it" <--in reference to eating veggies.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Sod Buster

Quote from: Delmonico on November 06, 2006, 02:11:55 PM
Beets bleed. ;D

Yes they do.  They take joy in bleeding thier juices into everything around them, the salad greens, the onions, even the plate itself.

Trinity

Lettuce bleeds too.  Ugh!

Hey, Ozark.  Go check this site out.  Here you can have whatever bumper sticker you want custom made.

http://www3.graphicsland.com/netsigns/stickerstyle.aspx
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

well,  with that site you could make up any kinda sticker ya wanted.  :o

Delmonico

I'm gonna make some up sometime out of my wifes stuff, little ones 2X3 or so.  Gonna make shoe sole stickers that say, "To Pour Urine Out of Boot, Turn Upside Down."  As they say, many will not be able to do it. :o

I figured out sumthin' tonight, "did you ever notice really stupid people travel in herds." 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

my favorite's Vegatarian  Native American meaning cannot hunt.

The one on my old truck.....Hell with the Whales save the Cowboy
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

I may love veggies but you'll never see this sign in Sodbuster Township:

Ozark Tracker

I think some of them Vegans that Trinity's always a fighting with posted it for a sick joke.

Trinity

Sick nothing, that's cruel!!!!!!

Ozark Tracker

probably a plot by the PETA 

and I don't mean the people eating tasty animals

Trinity

I try to understand all view points before I make a decision.  I really do.  Can anybody explain to me how the Vegans think we as humans attained our spot on top of the heap without eating meat?   ... or more importantly: Wearing skins!

Delmonico

Most important, you can not live on a true veeg-arian diet with out takin' supplemets, it just don't work, so that shows it's all wrong, don't mind if they do what they think is right, but they should leave us alone afore we get tired of them and rebel.  That little Vegan dieation in the hosptal last year send a bad report to my doctor about me.  He laughed and said I don't need to talk to them no more.  ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

I can see Ugg and Urr talking one day while thinking about about killing an animal to eat:  "You know Ugg, I think I only want a salad for dinner today.  I agree, Urr.  That's all I want to."

While this discussion takes place, a nearby sabre toothed tiger senses the hesitation and instead of eating the boar decides to devour the humans.

I have another question.  Why is it not ok for the human to eat the boar, but it is ok for the sabre tooth to eat the human??

As a meatatarian I am changing my view slightly.  It is now no longer permissable to wear clothing made of cotton or any other other material derived from plants. ;D

Delmonico

I know we could end this all with One Fell Swoop.  We simply make all these animal rights folks carry a tag that says, "In Case of Emergency, Do Not Use Any Methods on Me that Have Been Tested on Animals."  The EMT's can't let them in the Ambulance and the ER folks can't even let them in the door. ;D

Nebrasky has only less than a 100 PETA People in the state, a local talk show host had her on and brought up the fact she was diabetic and therefore benifited from animal research and was alive because of it.  He then turned her over to the call in folks, she ain't caused any newsworthy troube in the 5 years since. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

I'm hungry now for a steak!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com