Sodbuster Township

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"SNARRRXXX Huh!!?  Wha!!??  Whahappent?  SNARRRXXXXX"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Trinity looks out the door and sees a few fish floating near the wredk,  he hurrys down and gets the fish and frys them up.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Lucky Irish Tom

While eating tha fish Trinity looks around and thinks, "Now I woder whar Sleeeums truck got off to?"
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Trinity

Still wondering, Trinity comes to a solution.  "Ol' Sleeeum musta come an' got it."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Delmonico says "I found it." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"What's that blue thang yonder?"

Ozark Tracker

Trinity runs down and gathers up the " Blue gill"  perch and brings them back to fry.

litl rooster

The washing od Slim's truck, improves the overall look and value................... ;D

However his "Mighty 10 was in the back seat  >:(
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

a crawdad  comes a crawling outa the mighty 10

Trinity

Ozark Tracker

Trinity begins to gather the crawdads up as they come outa the barrels of the Mighty 10,

Trinity

Suddenly he realizes that it's Slim's mighty ten that the crawdads are crawling from.  He quickly takes the gun and burries it, then he retrieves his own 12 ga. and throws it into the back seat.  "Thar!  He won' even notice."

Ozark Tracker

Trinity pours a little muddy water down the barrel, just so it'll look like it was in the truck when it went in the water.

Trinity

Ozark Tracker

Slim will never know the difference ;D

Trinity

Trinity shoves a few sticks down to make it look even more realistic.

Ozark Tracker

as the truck is pulled out of the muck, Trinity throws a few extra fish into the truck to make it look more realistic.

Trinity

Then he changes his mind and takes them to Sherlene to fix for fish Fry-days.

Ozark Tracker

as the sun sets, Trinity walks slowly back to the Nebraskky thread, with his catch of the day.

Silver Creek Slim

Just 'fore Trinity exits the thread, Slim comes in and gives Trinity both barrels from the "Mighty Ten" that Del gave him for Xmas.  ;D "That's fer givin' me fake money and runnin' me truck in the pond!"
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com