The Kingdom of Ozark Tracker

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Said I'd rather, didn't say I did......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Camille Eonich

Camille starts gathering up slugs  to take to Arcey on her next trip north.   :D
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Arcey

Mighty nice of ya, Cammy.

Now, if ya could just take a detour thru OBX 'n pick up a bushel ah oysters...............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Forty Rod

Arcey, I've had an infesation of slugs this year (even ha 'em to get in the dang house), so I'd be happy to send you a half ton or so.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Arcey

Well, thankee, Forty.......

Send 'em ta:

City Manager's Office
810 Union Street
Norfolk, VA 23510

Camille Eonich

Arcey if you close your eyes when you eat them you won't be able to tell the slugs from the oysters.  I get double the amount.
"Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left."
― Clint Eastwood

Arcey

Triple, ya kin have my share................

Man, we got the fourth comin' up quick.  Big block party comin'.  Ort ta go get me sum oysters.  Ain't had none in awhile.  Know right where mah shuckin' kah-nife iz.......

Delmonico

Bring some of them out here when ya come fer hot dog, bring yer shuckin' knife, I ain't got one. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

Cammie, arcey could just haul them turkey haids back home for the block party and we'll throw in a few turkey toes for the grill.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Ozark Tracker

with all the turmoil going on with litl rooster and Trinity,  Ozark orders more turkey parts be turned into potted meat. except for the drumsticks and wings,  knowing both of them will need lots of food when they get going, 

Ozark decides to smoke the drumsticks and then quickfreeze them so they can be delivered quickly, and the wings are packed in hot sause to season them  just flour and fry.

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on July 03, 2006, 09:16:21 PM
with all the turmoil going on with litl rooster and Trinity,  Ozark orders more turkey parts be turned into potted meat. except for the drumsticks and wings,  knowing both of them will need lots of food when they get going, 

Ozark decides to smoke the drumsticks and then quickfreeze them so they can be delivered quickly, and the wings are packed in hot sause to season them  just flour and fry.

Inspector Trinity takes a dozen legs back to the QC office and tests them. ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Ozark gets baby birds to grow out for the wings and drumsticks,  the breast meat can always be sandwichs.  starting the new group of birds,  he gives them order to flap their wings a lot to develop lots of wing muscle,  and jump up and down to develop them legs.

Trinity

Trinity begins laughing at the sight until milk bubbles from his nose.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

See, thatls what ya get for laughing at ma training program,,   here let me show you a picture of the grandprize winning drumstick I growed last year for the county fair..   

I gave them the same talk.

that'd be the judge sitting on it.

Delmonico

I once laughed so hard I squirted Jack Daniels out my nose. ::) :o :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on July 05, 2006, 07:37:11 PM
See, thatls what ya get for laughing at ma training program,,   here let me show you a picture of the grandprize winning drumstick I growed last year for the county fair..   

I gave them the same talk.

that'd be the judge sitting on it.

Trinity's mouth begins to water.  He wipes away some drool and says: "Gee!  Yer raght.  Ah won' laugh no more!  When is tha laigs gonna be ready ta eat??!??"

Ozark Tracker

I bet that was kinda tough on your sinus's,  gave em a whole new jumpstart.

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on July 05, 2006, 07:55:32 PM
I once laughed so hard I squirted Jack Daniels out my nose. ::) :o :P

I'll bet that didn't feel good.  :o ;D ;D

Delmonico

It were awful, the olny thing that could be worer would be Tabasco, wait mine would be worer, but that just might be fatal. :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Tell ya the worst thing I ever got up my nose and into my sinus.  does anybody remember Garrett Snuff in the brown bottle with a piece of tape over the top sealing it,  I used to go with my grandma up town to wash clothes, all the little old ladies would sit around and talk and snort or dip snuff,  one lady I knew always put a little on the back of her hand and then snorted it up her nose.
Well the first chance I got,  I put quite a bit on the back of my hand and sucked it up hard into my nose,  man you talk about burning,  I was only about 7 or 8.  the only thing I knew to do was go to a water faucet and turn it on and breate in water and all, 
almost drowned in all that water, coughed, spitm choked, finally the burning stopped.

haven't snorted anything since.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com