The Kingdom of Ozark Tracker

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

I wanna eat a turkey leg that's as big as my arm.    ;D ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

if we getem that big were gonna havta givem a bigger mouth,  then frankenbird would have a buddy frankenturkey at least until we eat hiiim
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Ah ain' eatin' Frankenbird!!!" >:(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

ole frankenbird 'd be too tough to eat

Forty Rod

Akchooaly, them octopus dunklins don't look too bad.  I learned to like them eight legged things when I lived in Japan.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Delmonico

I've eated octy-puss many times, the only problem is them little suction cups make it stick in yer throat. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"Tahm ta git in that thar pot, lil Dail.  Go on now."

;D :o :o

Lucky Irish Tom

What's the matter Trinity that there food Del iz talkin bout would really stick to yer ribs!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Ozark Tracker

that thar food might fight back on the way down. :-\

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

when we went to Cosumel, Mexico we had some Calamari,  I had no idea what is was until it came and I saw the little teniciles sticking out all over, I ate it and everything else on the plate, but I think them 2 big el grande  margarities  were the reason.

Seafood Recipes : Squid : Calamari

Arcey

Makes me wanna go fishin'.  That's a mighty fine lookin' plateful ah bait.......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Trinity

I can eat calamari.  Once again, the crispy jacket of fried goodness helps.

Ozark Tracker

Trinity, you know you're right.  that crispy little brown fried jacket has made many a meal good. and hid a few bad ones

Trinity

Sadly, it doesn't work every time.  Fried okra is a good example. :P :P :P :P

Ozark Tracker

Are you sure you was born down South :-\,  Fried Okrey is like gravy on potatoes. ;D  it just goes with a meal.

Trinity

"Mmmmm!  Gravy on taters!   Ah's a southun bwoy, but Ah don' lahk Okry!" :P :P

Delmonico

Well I like okra, fried, pickled, or as gumbo.  Could add some of that ok-ti-puss and have calamri gumbo, I think there is still some ground sassafass leaves in my cupboard. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

oh well, they's always replacement items,  fried onion rings can replace okry and you can put a little gravy on the onions too. or just use the left overs from the taters

Trinity

"Gravy goes good on ever'thang!" ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com