The Kingdom of Ozark Tracker

Started by Delmonico, May 23, 2006, 07:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

:'( :'( :'(

"Never mahnd.  Ah done been fahrd!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

We need to start a Lawyer Thread, ya could sue him, collect un-employment, fact is sue him fer the whole town and the Hooters. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

what's he gonna do without ya,  why you was a key player.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Trinity

"Kin Ah git control of tha Hooters?"

:o

"Tha Bar/Restaurant, Ah mean!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

We have a lawyers office in Tall Tales now, go read my post. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

Ozark, being a little confused with the way things are turning out , decides to make a few more calls to see if he can sell the turkey parts or if this means more potted turkey meat.

Trinity

"OT, when we git tha Hooters moved ta Trinityland, we will have us a big bash an run a sale on turkey parts.  Ah'll buy yer whole lot."

Ozark Tracker

alright, I'll tell you what I'll do.  I'll start saving all the extra wings so you can have a grand opening and give away a few barrels of turkey wings. 

that'll get em hooked on the wings.

Trinity

"Who said anythin' bout 'Give'?  Ah said we was gonna have a sale.... not GIVE it away. ;D"

Ozark Tracker

Ok  I think we can get em hooked on them wings, no matter what,  then they have to be in there every day to get some of em.

Trinity

"Ah'm gonna trah ta contract Delmonico ta make us some hottttter sauce.  He says that his stuff carries more heat than tha Hooters stuff.  Ah'm thankin' of tha follerin' possible names:

• Bye-Bye Tongue

• Never Taste Agin

• Sinus Blaster

Ozark Tracker

that thar's a good idea, if'n Del could make you up a couple a 55 gal barrels, you'd have enough to get a good start.  I don't know which name,  I gues after that first batch, we'll see how them people act.

Forty Rod

You're right about Trinity bein' a key player.  He plays middle C till your ears bleed.  Just middle C.  The only key he plays is middle C.  Only middle C.  Nothin' but middle C.  Middle C gets on your nerves real fast.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Trinity

"Jest fer you, brother, Ah'll play yer fav-o-ryte song from when we was kids.

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*      *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*       *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

Forty Rod

If you don't stop peckin' at that pianer I'm gonna shoot your dang pecker off.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Trinity

:o   

<<sound of crickets chirping>>

Ozark Tracker

Trinity, they's an ad in the paper this morning about a new food going round,  don't let em talk ya into this over the Turkey wings.

Japanese Look to Export Octopus Dumplings

hand-grilled in iron molds by cooks behind a large display window, the octopus dumplings are made from wheat flour paste mixed with fish stock, spring onions and boiled octopus chunks, and drizzled with a sweet sauce, dried bonito flakes and seaweed.

Trinity

Ozark Tracker

your right, I'll fry us up some more turkey wings  with or without sause.

Ozark Tracker

Ozark gets an Idea,  I think I'll talk with Del and see if he's got a reciep for a turkey super feed,  If I can get them things a little heavier,  that'll mean more turkey meat to sell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com