Welcome to Margerine Town formal Velveetaville formally Silver Creek Slim County

Started by Delmonico, May 22, 2006, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmonico

As he's doin' that another USDA sniper shoots him in the arse with a Great Northern Bean. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Slim stuffs an eggplant in the mountain howitzer and touches it off making the USDA snipers run fer better cover.  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

Suddenly from over the hill a round of canister is fired at Slim, it hits and he is hit by radishes. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Silver Creek Slim

Slim pours 10 lbs of pintos down the bore and touches it off.  ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Delmonico

The news media is in a frenzy.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Lucky Irish Tom

Charles Worthington Winthrop the IV shows up to cover the Food Fight turned Vegetable Carnage only to be taken out by a head of cabbage fired by a USDA M1 Abrams.  The press immediately turn on the USDA painting a picture of Slim as the last great American pioneer fighting off the oppressive gubmint agency.  In protest Cheeseheads surround the USDA Washington Headquarters threatining to use VMD's (Vegemables of Mashed Destruction)
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Delmonico

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on October 11, 2006, 09:45:56 AM
I plan on taking over the country and make everyone vegitarians.  Tofu will be the main course on Thanksgiving.

The folks from 60 Minutes dig this up on Slim and the tide turns against him. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Hearing the part about vegitarians and tofu,  Trinity runs out from where he was hiding and starts flinging things at Slim.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on October 11, 2006, 09:45:56 AM
Slim pours 10 lbs of pintos down the bore and touches it off.  ;D
"Misquote, misquote! Dagnabit, that Cosie in misquotin' agin."  >:(

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on October 12, 2006, 10:15:38 AM
Hearing the part about vegitarians and tofu,  Trinity runs out from where he was hiding and starts flinging things at Slim.
Slim pours 20 lbs of soybeans in the mtn howitzer, points it at Trinity, and touches it off.  ;D

Delmonico

The shock of firin' the soybeans turns it into tofu and Trinity is hit by a large chunk of tofu. ;D  Try rice next time Slim, understand TR like that "shot from a gun" stuff when he went to the 1904 Worlds Fair. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Trinity reels backwards and falls in a pile of splattered egg plant

Trinity

Trinity rises up and starts chasing after Ozark Tracker and Delmonico with a handful of Tofu.  "Git me mixed up in this mess, will ya?!!!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Del and Ozark take off running, Del runs plum outa the thread and jumps in his pickup and goes to cook.  Ozark hides out around the next thread

Trinity

Trinity stands there with the tofu dribbling between his fingers.  He almost made it to the end of the thread before he became tired and quit.  Shaking the bean curd from his hand, he turns around and heads for the sausage factory.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Ozark goes back over ta the kingdom  and gets a case of potted meat to take to Trinity,  it had ta have been awful to get whamped by that tofu

Trinity

When Ozark finds Trinity, he is busy with links of sausage in both hands and learning how to use a cheese slicer with his right foot.

litl rooster

<<<quietly removes the paper bag from the pocket of the seat in front of him.......... ::)
Mathew 5.9

Trinity

Trinity sees litl rooster and begins to speak unintelligibly with a full mouth.  Following is a transcription of what he said:

For what reason do you need the bag, Small Rooster?

Ozark Tracker

what in tarnation has he got in that bag  ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com