Welcome to Margerine Town formal Velveetaville formally Silver Creek Slim County

Started by Delmonico, May 22, 2006, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

litl rooster

dang it, I just aight and now I'm Hongry again ;D

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on September 30, 2006, 02:20:18 PM
dang it, I just aight and now I'm Hongry again ;D

Me too!
Were is that Vegetable Medley?
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

I got a friend named Vic Medley he lives over on Holdredge Street. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

"Vegematibble melody ain' gonna fill ya up.  Ya gotta have some meat an' gravy ta do that proper lahk!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Delmonico on October 01, 2006, 03:23:35 PM
I got a friend named Vic Medley he lives over on Holdredge Street. ;D

Quote from: Trinity on October 01, 2006, 04:47:54 PM
"Vegematibble melody ain' gonna fill ya up.  Ya gotta have some meat an' gravy ta do that proper lahk!"

well we might go on down to Vic's his wife's a probably cooking supper bout now.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

I'm havin' sausage gravy made with canned cow and sourdough biscuits fer supper tonight, be ready about 6 CDT, if ya want some. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on October 01, 2006, 04:47:54 PM

A big ol' plate of butter beans will do the trick!

Trinity

Quote from: Delmonico on October 01, 2006, 04:55:27 PM
I'm havin' sausage gravy made with canned cow and sourdough biscuits fer supper tonight, be ready about 6 CDT, if ya want some. ;D

My stomach is rumbling already... We'll just have to figure out if it's rumbling in the good way or not later on.  Gravy ALWAYS tastes good, but sometimes has an eee-ffect on me. :(

Delmonico

It was good, you should have stopped by Trinity, made it out of Farmland "Sausage and Bacon" sausage, contains 25% ground bacon.

Used bacon grease in the sourdough beeeeskits also. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Sod Buster

Quote from: Trinity on October 01, 2006, 07:10:12 PM
My stomach is rumbling already... We'll just have to figure out if it's rumbling in the good way or not later on.  Gravy ALWAYS tastes good, but sometimes has an eee-ffect on me. :(

Trinity:
I will have to learn you on how to make Vegetable Gravy!
It is good with Pot Roast or Steak.

Trinity

Del, looks excellent!!!

Sodbuster, I have no words to your comment but action:

Sod Buster

Delmonico

If the vegtammales was mushrooms and there was some meat broth to flavor it then it would be OK. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Just so long as the mushrooms are big enough to push aside! ;D ;D

Delmonico

A whole line of black suburbans pull up to Slim's factory, USDA is in bold white letters on the side.  They get out in their black jackets, USDA in white letters on the back.  The hollor on the bull horn, "USDA open up we have a warrent."   

Slim comes to the tower on the end and opens up with the Mighty Ten.  The USDA officers retreat, soon there are APC's and black helly-copters all around, Slim hollors down, "you'll never take me alive, I'm the leader of the Branch Cheeseheads." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

Slim throws out a vegatable grenade, it explodes and splatters all the agents with cooked green peas and carrots.

Trinity sees the carnage and passes out from the sight.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Delmonico

Soon the tanks show up at Mount Sausage and they start firin' flamin' egg plants back at Slim. ;D  Slim retreats cause the Mighty 10 ain't worth poop agin a tank. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Sod Buster

Quote from: Delmonico on October 05, 2006, 10:10:12 PM
Soon the tanks show up at Mount Sausage and they start firin' flamin' egg plants back at Slim. ;D  Slim retreats cause the Mighty 10 ain't worth poop agin a tank. ;D

Then Slim gets the idea to make an anti-tank device with cheese!
He empties out some shotgun shells and filles up some sausage tubes with the one true powder and lead shot.  Then he encases the whole device with Wisconsin CHEEEESEEE!!

Slim lights the fuse and throws them at the tanks.  The cheese allows the anti-tank devices to stick to the sides of the tanks.

Carnage follows!!!!

Delmonico

Then the long range artillery starts to lob watermelons into the compound, Slim loads up with Limburger cheese and fires it into their lines gaggin' several gun crews.  CNN  shows up and goes on live with a report of a food fight. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com